PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Also if you press and hold the start icon (like from your today screen) it will bring up your default start window.

late,
Coz
either that or just tap in start text it will bring the default and when you tap the windows logo it will bring the quickmenu start menu
Old 11-02-2007, 09:20 AM
Lurker

chiwei is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Quickmenu is actually Chinese rather than Japanese.
This program come from China.
URL:Http://www.alensw.com
Old 11-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Love the Hibernate function! Love the app as a whole!
Old 11-02-2007, 02:36 PM
Lurker

starrwulfe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to starrwulfe Send a message via MSN to starrwulfe Send a message via Yahoo to starrwulfe
whoops-- i noticed later on that this was ade by a chinese progammer. just saw kanji on the page that i could read and got happy!

wktask is made by a japanese developer (which i've contacted before to offer translation assistance to)

doesn't matter who makes them, just glad they did (hope i didn't offend someone by accident)
Old 11-03-2007, 02:25 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thanks OP for the hint loaded this a couple of hours age and I am really digging it
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:33 PM
Lurker

n8dog is a n00b
I love this program but it keeps freezing my 6700. The only thing I changed was the program menu to storage card. Help?
Old 11-06-2007, 04:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
LOVE this application!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8dog View Post
I love this program but it keeps freezing my 6700. The only thing I changed was the program menu to storage card. Help?
It's not a good idea to keep content essential to the operation of your phone on the storage card. The 6700 frequently seems to lose it's connectivity to the SDCard, which is likely the root cause of your problem.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Lurker

n8dog is a n00b
Thanks for the advice. I'll try moving it to my device instead of my sdcard.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
i keep getting .dll errors and telling me to resetup program...do i copy those to the windows directory or just leave em?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software