PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902
Carrier: Sprint

wzach is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksimpsonel View Post
why the files in the Cache are cleared and never replaced because our uid and cid belong to another phone. uid = user identification, and cid = customer identification and the can be found in the Registry.
VID is the proper id. Vision ID is what it stands for and this confirms that the network reloads the cache files after they have been validated like i said in that book of a post i put up earlier.(READ IT) 2 pages back
Sprint will not hand out this id and it will not let the TV work correctly until a content manager is applied to the mogul accounts. They are working on it. Everone with a mogul wonder why the Java app holds those connections to ringtones ect? Its because we will soon be able to purchase content on our moguls like lets say the Upstage or Katana DLX. Not till next year and i swear if i see any one else come on this post and ask "any ideas" im gonna freak out.
READ, YOU HAVE EYES.

Last edited by wzach; 11-16-2007 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 11-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul

DJOZ818 is a n00b
true on that...^^^^^
Old 11-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
Actually the worst kind of forum members are the ones who are too lazy to read and keep asking the same questions over and over. When all they had to do was actually read the forum and find out that thier exact issue has been explained at least 5 times in the same thread. This is a great resource for knowledge but sometimes people will actually need to put some effort into it, and really reading isnt really that hard. There is even a search feature....
Old 11-16-2007, 08:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800, Moto ic902

wzach is just getting started
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotbotmosh View Post
There is even a search feature....
LMOL There's something new............
Old 11-16-2007, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue

apollooff320 is a n00b
where are these sprint extra channels? Im not about to read through 70+ pages to find out. Sprint TV is working fine for me now.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:00 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Actually the worst kind of forum members are the ones who are too lazy to read and keep asking the same questions over and over. When all they had to do was actually read the forum and find out that thier exact issue has been explained at least 5 times in the same thread. This is a great resource for knowledge but sometimes people will actually need to put some effort into it, and really reading isnt really that hard. There is even a search feature....
So, which forum members are the worst kind?
Old 11-16-2007, 09:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollooff320 View Post
where are these sprint extra channels? Im not about to read through 70+ pages to find out. Sprint TV is working fine for me now.
Channel 45 is the Sprint TV Xtra channels (it's a folder, with the xtra channels inside it)
Old 11-16-2007, 09:40 PM
Lurker

breck727 is a n00b
Hey Guys, I've tried everythng in this Thread - But no Luck. Mine will log in and then exit and erase the Cache File.

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here??

UPDATE: I'm now getting "unauthorized user Sprint Tv will now exit" - Which is news to me since I pay for the Ultimate Vision Pack??

Last edited by breck727; 11-16-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Tanner_Boyle is a n00b
Quote:
You have to remember that many of the questions that are asked often come from new people and not long term "members" of this forum. For some of us much of this can be overwhelming at first and we look to the experts for help. I do try and read first before I post a question and there have been times I have found the answer myself after I posted a question. The search function can be frustrating because sometimes a newbie doesn't know exactly what words to use for a proper search. This place has been very valuable to me and part of it comes from the great members having patience with us noobies.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
Talking

I agree but try reading this whole thread and count how many times people ask the same question after the answer has been given....and then continue to ask the same question, and again the answer is given, and then asked again..it really is insane...by all means ask, but read or search first, at least read half the thread..lol It's all good though we all have things to learn here
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software