PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

swarovskistyle is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
It worked for me. Question when I click a channel there are folder and then shows do these not work. Are these subscriptions or does just what is currently being aired work?
Old 11-09-2007, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Is this cache.zip woking for everyone having the problems connecting, or only on some devices? The reason I ask is because I have a Treo 700WX, and have never had a problem, and if people think it would help, I can post the cache.zip from my device.

(I doubt it is device dependant, but you never know)

Old 11-09-2007, 02:36 PM
joshgabel

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
holasenor - I dont see anything that says "sprint tv extra" but i do get all the live channels as well as all the comedy central on demand stuff.... is there something else i should be getting?

Also Could we start posting channel lists i think these channels can easily be shared as they are named in plain text in the Cache.zip file that is in this thread. I should have spike TV and dont.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro2, Mogul (htc 6800), Toshiba e335

CalcMan is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMTHATGUY704 View Post
Hey CalcMan, have fun with it and and give into the temptation. Just remember if you get a extremely high bill then we ALL get a extremely high bill. (PEER PRESSURE)
I've submitted to temptation, at least temporarily. Lets just hope this doesn't stick on the bill.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
I don't get the Sprint Xtra channels eventhough it says I'm subscribed to them.

Is anyone here seeing the Sprint Xtra channels?

Last edited by pdx77; 11-09-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectHybrid View Post
Jamesus,

Hey can you list the process of what you did to install? I am having trouble getting use of all the channels, I now am able to get all the icons for the channels however I click on one and then they bring to another loading screen. Did you install 1000 and then upgrade to 1005 or what? thanks

PH
I installed 1005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJOZ818 View Post
well, i install it on my main memory and it boots on and everything,, but the channels wont load,,.. anybody know what seems to be the problem..???
thanks..
DJ OZ...
See the below 2 quotes for the fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haroonie View Post
replacing the cache files with the ones in the zip worked for me on my mogul. thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshgabel View Post
I was having all kinds of trouble making this work i was only getting several channels. Now after following the below process i have full access to EVERYTHING!!! with the one exception of the discovery channel. Giant respect for those who compiled these files. you are my heros and have saved me from an eternity of bordem at Dell.

1.Copied the cab file from SprintTV_PocketPC_Vogue_1005.zip (found in this thread) to phone and installed but did not start the program.

2. Copied the files folder structure inside cache.zip (also found in this thread) to program files\sprinttv\cache.

3. start sprint tv.

This was done on a Sprint mogul or PPC-6800. If you havent already get PDANET it is as useful as the tv is

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 11-09-2007, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

swarovskistyle is a n00b
I have USBMODEM from www.mobile-stream.com I heard PDANET does not work on MAC
Old 11-09-2007, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

tom5b is a n00b
This may not be the correct Thread for this, if so, sorry... Is there a Sprint Radio cab? If so, can someone post it?

On a second note, how do we get rid of the "Press Select to Keep Watching" pop-up? Is this a dll file?
Old 11-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Sprint RAdio should be part of Sprint TV, for whatever reason it's not on there yet. I don't know about the 2nd part of the question.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I agree Sprint radio would be cool as well, as far as the message, I don't know if there is a way to disable it, but just hit the volume key occasionally, as long as it knows your still there, the message won't bother you! (A band-aid at best I know, but the best I can offer for now)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software