PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

BustedNuts1 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I did run a search, and I have read all of the posts on all of these pages, but no one came to a general consensus. Does sprintTv really cost? I feel like everyone is just waiting to see on the next bill, but what about those on verizon and alltel that have gotten this to work?
If there is a charge for this would there still be a charge if I am on a SERO plan?
Old 11-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
I don't think anyone knows for sure if we are getting billed or not, I guess we will find out next month.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:34 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
I don't think anyone knows for sure if we are getting billed or not, I guess we will find out next month.
As far as I know and am concerned, even the $15, basic Vision plan includes basic channels on SprintTV. PPC users just didn't have a way to access them before. So as long as we don't sign up for premium content, I personally believe that anyone with the Vision plan will not be charged for SprintTV.

But... weirder things have happened.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
As far as I know and am concerned, even the $15, basic Vision plan includes basic channels on SprintTV. PPC users just didn't have a way to access them before. So as long as we don't sign up for premium content, I personally believe that anyone with the Vision plan will not be charged for SprintTV.

But... weirder things have happened.
Yup and it's Sprint we are dealing with, so weirder things have happened indeed.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:58 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
does uninstalling mobitv make it run better? cause i havent noticed it running any better like others have said
Old 11-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6700

totallywireless is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedNuts1 View Post
I did run a search, and I have read all of the posts on all of these pages, but no one came to a general consensus. Does sprintTv really cost? I feel like everyone is just waiting to see on the next bill, but what about those on verizon and alltel that have gotten this to work?
If there is a charge for this would there still be a charge if I am on a SERO plan?
I guess you must of missed my post on the previous page. There is no way I can be billed for this. I am using a PPC-6700 on wifi, and get all the channels without a problem. I do not have a Sprint account. I purchased my 6700 on Ebay, and use it as a wifi pocket pc. How is Sprint possibly going to bill me. Are they going to track me down and hand me a bill?
Old 11-04-2007, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro II/ Sprint 6800/ Sprint 6700

Silent Assasin is just getting started
Side note to Sprint TV...
Is there a way to have it disconnect or pause when a phone call comes in. I missed 2 calls while playing with my new toy. I know there was a hack/fix for when access data and then once phone call is disconnected, it re-established connection. This seems like what Sprint TV should do, Any ideas... I'm sure this is something most of us would like to know about for future use.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:43 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Just to let everyone know the new version is also working on my Motorola Q
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

jsaavedr1 is a n00b
I see the link but its not downloading it doesn't highlight the linked would I have to do this from the computer rather than on my mogul
Old 11-05-2007, 12:45 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Try it from your computer.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software