PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2007, 09:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tfoose is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
First off thanks for the Sprint TV Cab to the noob. I can say that because I to am a noob here..lol I loaded and first time got the error like others, soft rebooted and started working fine. I love this forum....!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I have an odd situation...this app works great, but everytime I do a soft-reset, the app is lost and I have to re-install!!! Anybody else geting this?
Old 10-24-2007, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint SERO

kilmarac is becoming a great contributor
Ok, I had some wierd stuff happen. I installed the app, right after I tried running it for the first time, it kept detecting my wifi network, even though I had the wifi button in the X position because I dont want it going over my wifi. So I did a soft reboot. When the mogule came back up, it did an IOTA run on me. There was no rom updates or anythint (im less than 50% battery right now, so the new rom hasnt gone in)
Old 10-25-2007, 12:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Apache (again)

focusedlife is a n00b
WOW! how did i miss this! works great! Good job
Old 10-25-2007, 03:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MojoSwag is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MojoSwag Send a message via Yahoo to MojoSwag
Has anyone found a way to hack it so that you get a higher volume? I love the app, but the sound is just barely audible. Anybody know of any fixes?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jeffreynew23 is just getting started
I love this. How long will we be able to use it for free?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

tom5b is a n00b
As a Newbie I want to say "Thank You". I still have not Subscribed to any of the live programs. Has anyone come up with a work around for this? I was told at the store that I could never get TV so this is great.

Also, I read that CBS has sent a CAB file that allows streaming of their programs, but I cannot find it. Can someone please post or send to me?

Again, thanks! Tom
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jeffreynew23 is just getting started
Thank you Thank you Thank you. Let me know how I can donate so I can buy you some coffee
Old 10-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC-6800
Carrier: sprint

brokedj80 is a n00b
yeah same thing here....love the program....got the same satire from the sprint store about not being able to get tv....picture mail....ect...ect...program works good, but on my my old sanyo 9000 with my power vision pakage i was paying for i was able to get some more channels and it had built in streaming radio....well the sprint radio at least. So sue me, i'm a virgin to the PPC's....lol....but love the site and starting to get somewhat of a feel for my mogul....you guys are the shit....any feedback and some more general info would be greatly appreciated....
Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
I have an odd situation...this app works great, but everytime I do a soft-reset, the app is lost and I have to re-install!!! Anybody else geting this?
Anybody else having this issue? I would love to find a work-around for this. I know I can just install it when I need it again, but that is a pain, and I would like to make things easier on myself!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software