PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: sprint

nelly48237 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to nelly48237
i cant get this working on my 6700, the program comes up, an even when i choose a subscription, it shows 'channel not found'. has anyone else had this problem?
Old 10-21-2007, 07:53 PM
iZm
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800
Carrier: Sprint

iZm is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijc99 View Post
Does anyone know if this will be a part of the 10/22/07 ROM update?
...we must first see IF there is a 10/22 ROM update...

Much Luv,
iZm
Old 10-21-2007, 07:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

riviera is a n00b
Let's cross our fingers for the possible Rom update tomorrow. I almost wanna take the day off of work tomorrow if it's true. Lol
Old 10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
iZm
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

iZm is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by riviera View Post
Let's cross our fingers for the possible Rom update tomorrow. I almost wanna take the day off of work tomorrow if it's true. Lol
I know how you feel riviera. But please don't take the risk on rumors! Sprint will not compensate your wage losses!

Much Luv,
iZm

Just jokes...
Old 10-21-2007, 08:10 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by tannis View Post
Ok so I work for Cox Communications and we have an application like sprint TV that includes local channels like actual abc/nbc affiliates etc... What if we could get it going by modifying this app???? any ideas?
what application is that? do u have a copy we could look at ^_^
Old 10-21-2007, 08:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro

nelly48237 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to nelly48237
about three people here has asked for help with getting this working on our 6700, and it seems like we get no response to our questions, except for maybe once. i've tried to touch the screen as someone said to do, but it still didn't work. can anyone help us. I'm not complaining, just asking for help from anyone that can assist me. thanks
Old 10-21-2007, 08:38 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly48237 View Post
about three people here has asked for help with getting this working on our 6700, and it seems like we get no response to our questions, except for maybe once. i've tried to touch the screen as someone said to do, but it still didn't work. can anyone help us. I'm not complaining, just asking for help from anyone that can assist me. thanks
dont have one so i cant be of help, sorry.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

937dytboi is a n00b
Great find.

Question though.

Is the sprinttv through satellite, or is it streamed through a sprint network, meaning is sprint actually recording from satellite and feeding it to us?
Old 10-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly48237 View Post

seems to me that everyone using this app and getting it working on a 6700 has WM6 installed, and i have a feeling that thats what it is intended for. be patient and someone will come along with a fix. i know it sux because you guys wanna try it out too. just hang in there guys and someone will get it going and then they will post the remedy.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: iPhone 6+
Carrier: AT&T

JackSchitt28 is keeping up the good workJackSchitt28 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by 937dytboi View Post
Great find.

Question though.

Is the sprinttv through satellite, or is it streamed through a sprint network, meaning is sprint actually recording from satellite and feeding it to us?
it definitely gets to them then streamed to us via their network.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software