PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2006, 12:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need Default User Agent Strings (PIC included)

HKLM
I would like for someone to post the strings for the reg shown. Something is incomplete as I can not view my picture mail. Thanks for any help. And yes I forgot to backup!

Old 12-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
first off did you install any 3rd party apps like tweaks2k ? cause if so your only course of action is a hardrest...resetting the user agent manually doesnt always work.

Old 12-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
no I just manually edited to view vision homepage (sprint thinks phone is treo 650 hack) and wanted to change back to view pic mail. I can get close but pics are low bit .wbmp files color is black and white while everything else is full color. Also clicking play videos usually save to phone, but now says my handset does not support playing video.

I am convinced just having the reg strings correctly named will fix. Could you perhaps copy and paste the strings for me?
Old 12-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
go into templates and make sure in the folder "same as pocket pc" that all the settings match your "user agent" folder...that could be the problem if not you're gonna have to do a hard reset
Old 12-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Import the .reg with resco. would have made it a cab but I'm on my ppc. Hope this helps but as yay stated it doesn't always work.
~mike
Attached Files
File Type: zip ie5_136.zip (616 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Old 12-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Retired Staff

Old 12-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Hayabusa1300cc is a n00b
hey guys thanks for the help above. I tried all above. long story short I have to hard reset. download phmregistry. back up the user agent strings then restored everything. I then install phmregistry again ( I use resco ) and clicked the backed up file and presto! pic mail works again!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks