PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: VZW

G671 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PhonEX Themes (ALL RESOLUTIONS WELCOME)

I did (another) rebuild of Mixed_eng, with glowing pressed buttons, and a red end call button.

Original theme author: 3nrico
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (9.6 KB, 149 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mixed_eng WVGA (rebuild) Glow Pressed.zip (2.84 MB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Hate to say it Willy Jay, but it looks like I may be out $25 soon if this stays on my phone much longer. I REALLY like it and it pretty well solves the last major hurdle for me to see the TP2 as a bonafide phone. I've always felt it was mainly a PPC with phone capabilities on the side. This program brings the phone side of it up to par with the computer side of it. It's only been on there for about an hour, and I'm loving the way it looks. Now, I just need to make and receive some calls to see how it performs.
After having the chance to play with this for a while, what are your thoughts now?
Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
After having the chance to play with this for a while, what are your thoughts now?
I actually bought it last night. The trial was about to expire, so I uninstalled it to see if I could deal with the original dialer. After having this one for almost two weeks, I definitely wanted it back. I really liked the full screen caller ID, and the ease of assigning ringtones to my callers. It operates VERY smoothly. One thing I haven't been able to get to work with it on the phone is the feature that allows the phone to go to speakerphone when placed face down. It kept hanging up on my caller. I may be doing something wrong, and if anyone one knows how to get this feature back, I would appreciate it.

However, there was another issue after uninstalling it. With it gone, and the original dialer now taking charge, when I would scroll through the list of recent calls, it would make an unreadable black blur where the names and numbers should have been. with each additional swipe, the black blur got worse.
I had no idea what was causing this, and since I liked the Phonex dialer anyway, I just reinstalled it and purchased it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-10-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Thanks for the reply Gary....I'm gonna load it back up again and give a whirl.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Good deal Willy Jay. Keep us informed on what you find - both good and bad - about it. Another thing I'm a little concerned about is that, from what I read, they say that to re-install it after a ROM upgrade, we have to go to the web site, de-activate it, and then re-activate it. This seems like a lot of un-necessary hassle to me if I can't figure out a way around having to jump through all of these hoops to get it reinstalled every time this flash-a-holic upgrades my Touch Pro2. Thanks for reminding me that I had left this thread hanging, and wondering, about what I did regarding this software.
Old 05-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Good deal Willy Jay. Keep us informed on what you find - both good and bad - about it. Another thing I'm a little concerned about is that, from what I read, they say that to re-install it after a ROM upgrade, we have to go to the web site, de-activate it, and then re-activate it. This seems like a lot of un-necessary hassle to me if I can't figure out a way around having to jump through all of these hoops to get it reinstalled every time this flash-a-holic upgrades my Touch Pro2. Thanks for reminding me that I had left this thread hanging, and wondering, about what I did regarding this software.
Thats strange, I have flashed my device a few times while using PhonEX and all I had to do to get it up and activated again was just use the email and activation key that gets sent to your email...
Did you try doing a manual activation and place activation information from confirmation email? The only time you usually have to deactivate and reactivate is when you have a device change or replaced.. Also check that the product ID number PhonEX does not change when you flash your device, maybe the roms you are using changes this information and the activation information goes off ID number to verify device...
Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Thats strange, I have flashed my device a few times while using PhonEX and all I had to do to get it up and activated again was just use the email and activation key that gets sent to your email...
Did you try doing a manual activation and place activation information from confirmation email? The only time you usually have to deactivate and reactivate is when you have a device change or replaced.. Also check that the product ID number PhonEX does not change when you flash your device, maybe the roms you are using changes this information and the activation information goes off ID number to verify device...
That's exactly what I was hoping would happen. So far, I've never flashed a new ROM since paying for it and activating it, but I was hoping I it would be a simple reinstall and re-input of the activation key. Maybe I misunderstood the help file on the PhonEx web site where reinstalling is concerned. It probably won't be long until I get a chance to try it on a new ROM flash. Thanks Wildman!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc polaris
Carrier: tmobile

joshzzz2001 is a n00b

can somebody make a wvga version of this, please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nmi9tx.jpg (24.2 KB, 66 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-16-2010, 08:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Threadstarter

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshzzz2001 View Post
can somebody make a wvga version of this, please?
I actually was working on that one but my schedule has been heavy and haven't got around to finishing, Ill look and see what I can do for you..

UPDATED:

Here you go, I am unsure how the original list view layed out, but I have already attached images with light list view but I may also try a dark list...

Here is my Remix_eng (WVGA) of 3nric0 1.4.5 version
WVGA BUILD ONLY (2.2 VERSION)

Thanks to Original developer of WQVGA 1.4.5 Version by 3nric0
Attached Files
File Type: zip Wildman Remix_eng Rebuild (WVGA).zip (2.95 MB, 152 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Wildman; 05-17-2010 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc polaris
Carrier: tmobile

joshzzz2001 is a n00b

thanks you!!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks