View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PhonEX Themes (ALL RESOLUTIONS WELCOME)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
Thats strange, I have flashed my device a few times while using PhonEX and all I had to do to get it up and activated again was just use the email and activation key that gets sent to your email...
Did you try doing a manual activation and place activation information from confirmation email? The only time you usually have to deactivate and reactivate is when you have a device change or replaced.. Also check that the product ID number PhonEX does not change when you flash your device, maybe the roms you are using changes this information and the activation information goes off ID number to verify device...
That's exactly what I was hoping would happen. So far, I've never flashed a new ROM since paying for it and activating it, but I was hoping I it would be a simple reinstall and re-input of the activation key. Maybe I misunderstood the help file on the PhonEx web site where reinstalling is concerned. It probably won't be long until I get a chance to try it on a new ROM flash. Thanks Wildman!