PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO. Coming from Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint since 1999
Threadstarter

Garwood71 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Check Engine Light

Very cool links. Not Freeware but it still gets the job done. Thanks for info. Is IR needed for jukebox. Got to be someway to tether.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garwood71 View Post
Very cool links. Not Freeware but it still gets the job done. Thanks for info. Is IR needed for jukebox. Got to be someway to tether.
lol tether? sorry man, i'm not gunna be sittin next to a jukebox at a bar with my usb cable attached lol... Jukeboxes have remotes, therefor why i suggested IR

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 07-08-2009, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
lol tether? sorry man, i'm not gunna be sittin next to a jukebox at a bar with my usb cable attached lol... Jukeboxes have remotes, therefor why i suggested IR
especially when you want to "hijack it"
lmao
I could see it now,
Guy A: "Who the **** changed the jukebox?"
Guy B: "Look, that guy over there, he's plugged into it"
Everyone: "Get him!!!"

hahaha.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
especially when you want to "hijack it"
lmao
I could see it now,
Guy A: "Who the **** changed the jukebox?"
Guy B: "Look, that guy over there, he's plugged into it"
Everyone: "Get him!!!"

hahaha.
haha

yeah the last thing we need is a drunken rampage at a bar, ending up in a broken ppc
Old 07-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint helps me make calls!!

beezie07 is a n00b

haha lol
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO. Coming from Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint since 1999
Threadstarter

Garwood71 is just getting started

lol. Glad to amuse. I was hopin for something more covert than USB. Was thinkin more along the lines of finding the line the box uses to the internet via wifi or bluetooth or wilan.
Old 07-09-2009, 03:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

my touch....no....

(yes , the excuse ive been looking for MUHAHAHA)
Old 07-09-2009, 07:23 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

It's possible as its already done in the Windows arena with various CarPC's/Carputers running Windows (2000, XP, vista, etc).

I haven't read of a Windows mobile app with the same ability, but I am sure it could be done. You can also go to an Autozone if you have them in your area and they will give you a free OBD reading.

Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

This already is in use bro.... http://www.iatn.net/ease/

When life gives you lemons...find someone whos life gave them tequilla and have a party!!!!

If I've helped you in any way, please hit the button, I surely appreciate it!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Big Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig Redneck3100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to Big Redneck3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
It's possible as its already done in the Windows arena with various CarPC's/Carputers running Windows (2000, XP, vista, etc).

I haven't read of a Windows mobile app with the same ability, but I am sure it could be done. You can also go to an Autozone if you have them in your area and they will give you a free OBD reading.
Actually bro, theres a program...can't remember the name, but, I have it and I will post it here...all you need is a usb interface to read the obd1 and obd2 codes and sensor data...you can find the cable and adapter at the site I posted earlier...let me find the program...gimme just a few mins...

Ok, here it is...OBD Gague....all the info is in the .rar package
Attached Files
File Type: rar OBD Gage.rar (155.4 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Big Redneck3100; 07-09-2009 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Add Program..
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development