PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2010, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
S2u2 version 2.41

It looks like there is a new version of S2U2 v2.41 http://ac-s2.com/

Enjoy!

Mod's if this is already posted than please delete.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: S2u2 version 2.41

Quote the website:

"10 May 2010
S2U2 v2.41 released!"

35 days old.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I saw that and searched all over the site to see if anyone a mentioned it or posted it and I didn't find anything. So thats why i posted the link. Since alot of people including myself use S2U2. I know its been out for a while. Thanks and Thanked for pointing out what I didnt in my first post

Last edited by bdurst08; 06-15-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:14 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

just started using s2u2. For me, the only problem I have is that when I make a call, it tends to use the picture for whatever contact I dial first after a reset or phone off. Like, I'll call my wife, then the rest of the day, whenever I call someone, It dials the right number, but her picture will show up when dialing.
Can you test and see if this version does that?

Old 06-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
just started using s2u2. For me, the only problem I have is that when I make a call, it tends to use the picture for whatever contact I dial first after a reset or phone off. Like, I'll call my wife, then the rest of the day, whenever I call someone, It dials the right number, but her picture will show up when dialing.
I'm a little confused. S2U2 is a lock/unlock program. You don't use it to make calls. Are you talking about the caller id picture when you receive a call?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I dont use the Caller ID function. I use the normal winmo caller ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
I'm a little confused. S2U2 is a lock/unlock program. You don't use it to make calls. Are you talking about the caller id picture when you receive a call?
yeah Popdog is right. Its a screen lock/ unlock program. try turning off the caller ID function in settings and using the winmo one.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

moved to winmo apps
Old 09-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Viva
Carrier: Maxis

zachy07 is a n00b

Better S2U2 1.62 -QVGA.cab
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development > Windows Mobile Applications