PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2008, 09:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

shaolinsoldier is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
thanks for your response, i see the arrow option, how stupid of me ive looked at that a million times... im not sure what was going on with theme, it might have been due to the moon phase fix, DLL file that i forgot about, i have the file somewhere.. but i found the cab file with the fix built into it here i downloaded and reinstalled and all is good now, well there is one thing my radar images seemed to fanish off the net... see i had this all set up before but the other day did hard reset due to something being currupted... i donno to long to try and explain..lol but i had my radar text file saved, and now most of my radar immages show up as empty. they are traffic camera images..and before the hard reset worked fine now dont.. i took one of the inks from my radar file and put it in address bar on PC, and get page cant be displayed so im guessing something is wrong with site or something cause they all came from same place.. so finally to my question.. does anyone know where to get traffic camera images that work (meaning address dont change, just the image is updated), for Rochester NY. hope i didnt bore everyone with this long post that most people (like me, lol) just skip over lol thanks in advance...
Old 02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Is there no hope for Cities not listed in this thing? Looks cool I wanna use it!!

I don't see anything for Ohio
Old 02-12-2008, 12:58 AM
N00b

hotrod is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
Is there no hope for Cities not listed in this thing? Looks cool I wanna use it!!

What do you mean? No weather data for Ohio, or radars. It gets its weather data from weather.com, so surely, the weather channel is covering Ohio....
Old 02-12-2008, 01:44 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:

What city in Ohio?
Just go to open WeatherPanel settings. Under "Cities" select the "add new" tab. In the Name box type in what you want your city to be called (I titled my city, "Home"). In the "Search For" box enter your city (e.g. Dayton) and hit the search button. WeatherPanel will produce a list of "Dayton's" for you to select.

Pretty easy...but let us know if you have any questions.

late,
Coz
Old 02-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier View Post
thanks for your response, i see the arrow option, how stupid of me ive looked at that a million times... im not sure what was going on with theme, it might have been due to the moon phase fix, DLL file that i forgot about, i have the file somewhere.. but i found the cab file with the fix built into it here i downloaded and reinstalled and all is good now, well there is one thing my radar images seemed to fanish off the net... see i had this all set up before but the other day did hard reset due to something being currupted... i donno to long to try and explain..lol but i had my radar text file saved, and now most of my radar immages show up as empty. they are traffic camera images..and before the hard reset worked fine now dont.. i took one of the inks from my radar file and put it in address bar on PC, and get page cant be displayed so im guessing something is wrong with site or something cause they all came from same place.. so finally to my question.. does anyone know where to get traffic camera images that work (meaning address dont change, just the image is updated), for Rochester NY. hope i didnt bore everyone with this long post that most people (like me, lol) just skip over lol thanks in advance...
I would check with the New York State Department of Transportation...or Rochester NY Department of Transportation. If the DOT site is down then you're cameras won't work.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 02-12-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
What city in Ohio?
In the "Search For" box enter your city (e.g. Dayton) and hit the search button. WeatherPanel will produce a list of "Dayton's" for you to select.
Coz
Yup I went through all that and did a search for "Columbus" and it didn't return any Columbus, OH... there were other Columbus but not in my state... I even searched for Cleveland, OH and didn't see that either!

Am I missing something?
Old 02-12-2008, 08:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

shaolinsoldier is a n00b
in the search for box, type in "cleveland ohio" or "columbus ohio" it found them for me...
Old 02-12-2008, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

shaolinsoldier is a n00b
ha ha it was the site, not me going crazy.. lol there back up.. thanks coz..
Old 02-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Coz-erator

Quote:
Yup I went through all that and did a search for "Columbus" and it didn't return any Columbus, OH... there were other Columbus but not in my state... I even searched for Cleveland, OH and didn't see that either!

Am I missing something?
I see the problem. When you just enter "Columbus", the results are obviously limited to 10 entries.

As has been previously stated, enter "Columbus OH" and it will pop right up.

late,
Coz
Old 02-12-2008, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

shaolinsoldier is a n00b
is there a way to use animated icons for the current weather icon? i have Doreens animated icons from her vista alive theme, if there is a way to trade out the icons can someone help me out...thanks...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes