View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:45 AM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier View Post
thanks for your response, i see the arrow option, how stupid of me ive looked at that a million times... im not sure what was going on with theme, it might have been due to the moon phase fix, DLL file that i forgot about, i have the file somewhere.. but i found the cab file with the fix built into it here i downloaded and reinstalled and all is good now, well there is one thing my radar images seemed to fanish off the net... see i had this all set up before but the other day did hard reset due to something being currupted... i donno to long to try and explain..lol but i had my radar text file saved, and now most of my radar immages show up as empty. they are traffic camera images..and before the hard reset worked fine now dont.. i took one of the inks from my radar file and put it in address bar on PC, and get page cant be displayed so im guessing something is wrong with site or something cause they all came from same place.. so finally to my question.. does anyone know where to get traffic camera images that work (meaning address dont change, just the image is updated), for Rochester NY. hope i didnt bore everyone with this long post that most people (like me, lol) just skip over lol thanks in advance...
I would check with the New York State Department of Transportation...or Rochester NY Department of Transportation. If the DOT site is down then you're cameras won't work.

Last edited by CozBoogie; 02-12-2008 at 01:48 AM.