PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted
Carrier: Sprint

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: PhatPhinger - a "stylus-free" QVGA theme

Agreed that Phat Finger is the best looking skin for weatherpanel program ever... I read somewhere you can add moving background images...any way to update to that storyr?
Old 05-02-2008, 08:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: AT&T Tilt

gmfeld is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Yes, those are the latest and greatest.

late,
Coz
Can any or all of the phatphinger files go on the storage card (AT&T Tilt)?

I have the WP program installed to my device, and I installed all the PhatPhinger themes and icons to my device also, but am now getting message that I'm running out of room.
Old 05-02-2008, 08:42 AM
N00b

gmfeld is a n00b

another couple of questions:

1. I'm not getting any charts displayed. None of the 5 chart options display a chart.

2. how do I get images other than the radar image I already selected to display for my location. I assume I have to point the program to some website for local images, but if so, where do I do that in addition to setting the location for the radar map?

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2008, 09:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeld View Post
another couple of questions:

1. I'm not getting any charts displayed. None of the 5 chart options display a chart.

2. how do I get images other than the radar image I already selected to display for my location. I assume I have to point the program to some website for local images, but if so, where do I do that in addition to setting the location for the radar map?

Thanks.
Lets see what we can do for ya!!

1- Storyr is either working on, or created a fix for this already (it is a known issue), and mentioned he will be posting in here when it is ready!!

2- Coz put it pretty well a few pages ago here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=244

With the developer gome for so long, as issues come up, different fixes are created, this app is kinda the Frankenstein's Monster of weather apps LOL!!!!

Good luck, and let us know if you have any other problems or questions!!

Old 05-02-2008, 09:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache Helmi 6700 and Mogul 6800, Now Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

medinatwin is becoming a great contributor

Now Im a Weather junkie!! This is by far the best of the best of the best of the BEST!!

Late,
TWIN
Old 05-02-2008, 10:04 AM
N00b

gmfeld is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Lets see what we can do for ya!!

1- Storyr is either working on, or created a fix for this already (it is a known issue), and mentioned he will be posting in here when it is ready!!

2- Coz put it pretty well a few pages ago here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=244

With the developer gome for so long, as issues come up, different fixes are created, this app is kinda the Frankenstein's Monster of weather apps LOL!!!!

Good luck, and let us know if you have any other problems or questions!!
Thanks for your help and point.

The other question I have is the location of the theme and icon files. I have WP installed to my device (Tilt), so i installed all the PhatPhinger folders there rather than the storage card. I am now getting messages that I am out of room on my device. Can I put any of the theme or icon files on my storage card where I have the WP program installed to my main memory?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmfeld View Post
Thanks for your help and point.

The other question I have is the location of the theme and icon files. I have WP installed to my device (Tilt), so i installed all the PhatPhinger folders there rather than the storage card. I am now getting messages that I am out of room on my device. Can I put any of the theme or icon files on my storage card where I have the WP program installed to my main memory?
I am not sure if you can re-direct the one in use, but I would trim it down, and only keep the theme + icons your currently using on the device, moving the others to a folder on the storage card.I am not too familiar with PhatPhinger skin, but I am sure you could skim out the sizes you don't use, and only leave your current in-use skin.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

anile8r is a n00b

guys i have a question i installed just about everything the only thing im having trouble is with my touch showing the whole icons on the whole screen such as the ones in the first posts again thanks in advance for your help.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:51 AM
Lurker

AthenaLod is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtesq View Post
This theme is great. Any chance you can squeeze in a "feels like" temperature? That would make it perfect.
I have modified the 240x320-130 theme to include the feels like temp, wind speed and direction, precip %, humiditiy %, and last update time.

If you want to use this, just unzip the files to the phat phinger theme folder and select 240x320-130-AthenaLod from the list.

Attached Files
File Type: zip AthenaLod.zip (1.4 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 AM
N00b

gmfeld is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AthenaLod View Post
I have modified the 240x320-130 theme to include the feels like temp, wind speed and direction, precip %, humiditiy %, and last update time.

If you want to use this, just unzip the files to the phat phinger theme folder and select 240x320-130-AthenaLod from the list.

I could not get it to show up. When I unzipped that file there are 2 files: the first is a .wpl file and the second is a .wpx file. Do I move both files over to the PhatPhinger I theme folder?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WeatherPanel Themes