PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Would You Like to See More or My Work?
Yes 404 94.39%
No 3 0.70%
Dont' Care 21 4.91%
Voters: 428. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Okay sorry to be a bug maybe im just totally missing something here... but before i give up and go back to 2.5 with cookies home tab mod.. i wanna give it one more try.

I still cannot get the background to change.. I swiped down.. and went thru all the Wallpaper settings. B, P, F H and still cannot find that wallpaper.. Am i supposed to install sumthing other than the cloudsgrass cab to get that wallpaper?? and i also did not find that clock anywhere i scrolled through all of those as well??

This is step by step what i did so far..
Flashed the energy leo rom MaxManilla 21892.
Installed the transperant top and bottom cab..
installed clouds grass..
soft reset
swiped down to get maxmanilla settings
and tried all different possible settings for |"Wallpaper" and "Clock"

Thanks again!
going to test wallpaper now on my device....
that clock is actually updated on the new max manila
i will find the older analog clock and post it....

Old 03-10-2010, 04:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATT

h22lude is a n00b
Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
going to test wallpaper now on my device....
that clock is actually updated on the new max manila
i will find the older analog clock and post it....
Sweet thanks for all the help!! let me know what happens.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
Sweet thanks for all the help!! let me know what happens.
alright....here is all you have to do.

remove the could/grass HD wallpaper

from the manila home screen, click menu (on bottom).....home wallpaper...portrait wallpaper and choose whatever you like...
i have attached the clouds/grass

YOU SHOULD NOW SEE THAT WALLPAPER ON YOUR HOME SCREEN AND ALL TABS.
NOW TASKBAR SKINNING

download MaxTTM 4.1 from post 4 from link below
[APP] (UPDATE:4Oct) Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1

install to device and run MAxTTM

on the tabs at the bottom go right till you see WM6.5
component drop box should say both (top and bottom taskbars)
change method dropbox should say wallpaper.

THAT WILL SKIN YOUR TOP AND BOTTOM BARS...

btw....MaxTTM will do many things...you should check it out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cloudsgrass.jpg (4.7 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Nice to have all this here. Wish I had the time to play with it.
Old 03-22-2010, 12:14 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

FYI - I will be working on MaxSense project for the week..... will get back to taskbar next week....i will say that i am going to have to rebuild the package from the ground up....pretty new at this and i have learned a ton on these last couple of weeks.... should be able to get it right this time and compatible for all versions of 6.5
Old 03-26-2010, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx

rddt is a n00b

I have some Manila 2.5 features questions (particularly when used on top of WM 6.5!):

SOFTWARE:
Contact Groups:
As I hinted at before I have a million contacts to manage and the single most compelling feature about WinMo 6.5 for me is the ability to use Contact Groups. Is this new feature well integrated into the People/Contacts interface of SenseUI/TouchFlo3D?
If it is not, is there some other free & recommended 3rd party program that will let me group contacts for SMS or Email?

Search/Copy+Paste:
Likewise for searching info within contacts in order to add them into groups - has Search been improved in 6.5 and is it better integrated into SenseUI/TouchFlo3D?
And within a contact card, though the new HTC interface looks nice, I can't find a way to copy/paste the information there - I use this feature all the time to txt a contact's phone or address to another person - what's the best way to grab and send that info in SenseUI/TouchFlo3D?

Facebook:
Another compelling feature of SenseUI/TouchFlo3D is the linkage of a Contact with a corresponding Facebook profile. I REALLY WANT THIS FEATURE. However, pre-upgrade this feature is a major disappointment - all it can do is add a photo and birthday, and in fact I tested it and the birthday part is broken. It has an Updates & Events section within the contact card, but Facebook info (which info I wonder?) does not update there at all. All it can do is update the photo. LAME! It should pull phone & email from Facebook, and current status too!
Has this been fixed in the 6.5 update? If not, is there some other free & recommended 3rd party program that will let me integrate like this?

Calendar/Contact Syncing:
What is the best way to do this? Ideally wirelessly with Gmail & Facebook, rather than having to plug it in and sync with Outlook via the USB cable.

Voicemail:
Is there any way to restore those Voice Mail Buttons (on the Treo 700wx it was under Today->Speed Dial Options->Voicemail->Menu->Edit->Advanced)? That feature makes flying through VM so much faster! Maybe it comes with a package (if it exists) to restore Picture Speed Dial?

TP2 vs Treo Pro:
Keyboard & Word Completion:
Damn I really miss the Treo700wx keyboard - Treo Pro is slightly too small & TP2 is slightly too large for my hands. The Treo Pro has excellent word completion however (configurable under Setting->Input->Word Completion), this really enables me to type faster on the Pro. The TP2 does NOT have this feature though! Also slowing me down on the TP2, or rather missing from the SenseUI/TouchFlo3D interface is the lack of 1-Letter Shortcuts to jump to commonly used program names or items in long menus.
Is there any free & recommended 3rd party program that will provide word completion or 1-Letter Shortcuts on the TP2? Maybe there is an updated virtual keyboard for SenseUI/TouchFlo3D that features this?

From all these feature requests you can guess - I'd jump to WebOS or Android or even iPhone in a heartbeat, if I wasn't so attached to SERO on Sprint

Any further advice and links to the appropriate ROMs or CABS would be very much appreciated!
Old 03-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

whew, I thought I knew a lot about my diamond but when it comes to building ROMs and learning about Kitchen differences, I have a lot to learn! Just wanted to say give a HUGE THANKS to bignadad for these wonderful tutorials you have created!! I have a lot of time to spend here now.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 07:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Just wanted to say awesome thread! Thanks!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

keentech is just getting started

Hey Big, since your making a CHT version available, can you add some how to info on changing backgrounds using HDwalls for CHT?
Old 05-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

Jaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuffJaybell4444 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Jaybell4444 Send a message via MSN to Jaybell4444 Send a message via Yahoo to Jaybell4444
Question Re: {BiGnAdAd HOME} ★MANILA 2.1/2.5★ Help/Q&A/Links + Links to MY HowTo's/Customizati

Hey BIG,... Xpressyourcell has that nice Ying and Yang Blue & White clock going for him. When I had "Sprint Lovers Rom" it worked perfect. But now I have the new Mighty Rom "SE". When I tried to install it it didnt even show on the screen. Is there another cab or any way that I can get this clock to work on the Mighty Rom "SE"? I am using Cookie 1.7.1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software