PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Raphael / Vogue / Rhodium W
Carrier: Vzw
Threadstarter

dehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (Homescreen) Touch One 0.1a - (WVGA/VGA/QVGA) - Download is Up!

Are you on WQVGA?

Most of the default plugins I have made are not supportive of that, I do not have a WQVGA device to use and the Microsoft emulators that do support it won't work (no storage space.. go figure). I could use your help. Unless you meant to put WVGA and not WQVGA.

The SDK for plugins will be released shortly. This weekend I am shooting for. And support for draggable and moveable plugins and program shortcuts is the very next thing to be implemented, that will be coming in the next week.

Last edited by dehx; 11-06-2009 at 02:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardehx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'll add the HVGA and WQVGA support this weekend... this weekend looks to be getting really busy, really quick
Old 11-06-2009, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Verizon

Shemmy is keeping up the good workShemmy is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Shemmy Send a message via Yahoo to Shemmy

My impressions so far:

The eye candy factor is high, it's very nice and the screens are not only easy to navigate, but the transitions are smooth. You did a great job with the layout. I did have a problem getting the weather to update, which for some OCD reason is a deal-breaker for me (don't ask, I couldn't begin to explain). Other than that, things are great so far, and I'm looking forward to future development of this UI
Old 11-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is like like an spb mobile shell, will it screw up my HTC Touch Flo 3D if I install it.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
is like like an spb mobile shell, will it screw up my HTC Touch Flo 3D if I install it.

No. You can just turn of TouchFlo 3D while you use it and turn TF3D back on if need be. Go to Start->Settings->Today, and click the "items" tab. You can see where you can enable and disable TouchOne and Touch Flo
Old 11-06-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemmy View Post
My impressions so far:

The eye candy factor is high, it's very nice and the screens are not only easy to navigate, but the transitions are smooth. You did a great job with the layout. I did have a problem getting the weather to update, which for some OCD reason is a deal-breaker for me (don't ask, I couldn't begin to explain). Other than that, things are great so far, and I'm looking forward to future development of this UI

You should be able to enter your postal code for the weather. Are you in Canada? I do not believe that I tested the weather plugin for a Canadian postal address. I'll look into it.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint

PedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good workPedroDaGr8 is keeping up the good work

Wow looks VERY nice. I am going to d/l it in a bit when I get to the library, so forgive me if this is already doable, but is it possible for me to switch out the calendar icon on the home screen with one for the calls history? I don't use that calendar EVER but understand that a lot of others do, so I wanted to know if that was customizable.
Old 11-06-2009, 11:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
Wow looks VERY nice. I am going to d/l it in a bit when I get to the library, so forgive me if this is already doable, but is it possible for me to switch out the calendar icon on the home screen with one for the calls history? I don't use that calendar EVER but understand that a lot of others do, so I wanted to know if that was customizable.

What you see on the homescreen is a plugin, albeit themed after HTC's Sense UI. However, in the next build you will be able to drag and move icons and apps around wherever you want, just like in Android. If you use the Phone icon, it will take you to call history. At least until I get to work on it tonight.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro 2

rp4643 is just getting started

Does it work with the HTC Imagio? Great Work...Thanks
Old 11-06-2009, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch HD
Carrier: Vodafone IT

dagosjt is a n00b

This remember me a lot WAD2... I think I'll try it, however until it remains "simply" a today plugin probably I will not use, for the simple fact I would like a fast switch between TF3D and Touch One.
Don't take as a critic, simply as a suggestion

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software