PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 09:59 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: s2w Themes (Dark Crimson "SDC25a")

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Ok s2w it's been fun, But start my new job in the morning so i won't be around here with me working 7/12's so keep up the great work and see ya around....

I will be the first here to say you will be missed. You were definitely rocking my theme. Thanks so much for all your help with the blue theme. You saved me much work.

Good luck with your new job! But dont be a stranger....

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
I tryed to increase border size-it was a bad idea.
Yep,there is only one way-to scale layer to 75% on every startmenu icon
How do you that? do you have a cab?
Why not increase border to fit the full quick link box, and make it so it overlays the quick link?

If you look at Open market shake and save, and slacker All of the icons extend beyond the border. So it doesn't look like it fits... Some like UNO overlap the entire soft key border.
I wanted to know if there was a way to make it so that the border overlays the icon so even if the icon is larger then the border it will still look like its inside.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (12.2 KB, 125 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 05-12-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s
Carrier: sprint

daprince is a n00b

How do u get red crimson on the start manu? and where is the touchflow in the setting cant find it. Thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 11:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprince View Post
How do u get red crimson on the start manu? and where is the touchflow in the setting cant find it. Thanks
Im using timberwolfs rom.

I asked it to make the change and like the kicka$$ guy that he is he made the mod.

Go to the second post for the cab * NEW * 5/10/10 V8.1 WM6.5.5 23563 with CHT- Dusk Organized Menus or go to post 305 for the rar file

Im not sure what rom your using so use caution if your not on timberwolfs rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daprince is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Im using timberwolfs rom.

I asked it to make the change and like the kicka$$ guy that he is he made the mod.

Go to the second post for the cab * NEW * 5/10/10 V8.1 WM6.5.5 23563 with CHT- Dusk Organized Menus or go to post 305 for the rar file

Im not sure what rom your using so use caution if your not on timberwolfs rom

Im on stock 6.5 ,I dont understand the diff on the roms and it looks hard to do.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by daprince View Post
Im on stock 6.5 ,I dont understand the diff on the roms and it looks hard to do.
Star menu at the bottom is not a stock ROM. that would be a 6.5.X ROM. Your stock ROM has the Start button on the top left side. 6.5.x ROMs arre nade to be more finger friendly.
And if you are talking about flashing as " hard to do" it really isn't. Follow the guild from this forum and you will be fine.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

Not hard at all. Check xda-developers forum for any help with Cookies Mod, pretty easy once installed.
edit - Oh didn't realize you wanted to change your rom. I'm on stock and all of these mods work great.

Last edited by Catman51; 05-13-2010 at 01:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
Not hard at all. Check xda-developers forum for any help with Cookies Mod, pretty easy once installed.
edit - Oh didn't realize you wanted to change your rom. I'm on stock and all of these mods work great.
i wasn't sure if he meant his ROM or theme so i answered the best i could for him.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

daprince is a n00b

I have the dark crimson on my phone wich btw its awsome but when i go to my start menu is not the dark crimson and I wold like it to have the dark crimson also is there a cab for that? or an add on?
Old 05-13-2010, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work

No, actually the Start Menu just mimics whatever your Today screen wallpaper is.
So exit Sense and go to today screen and change the wallpaper.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software