PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 10:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Probex themes now available

Probex...or someone help me... I dont want 6.5.1 i dont care about that and ROMs and unlocker. I just want my screen to look like this:

I want the weather on my home screen and be able to add tabs to manila like twitter or facebook or whatever...
Old 10-24-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodurrah View Post
Probex...or someone help me... I dont want 6.5.1 i dont care about that and ROMs and unlocker. I just want my screen to look like this:

I want the weather on my home screen and be able to add tabs to manila like twitter or facebook or whatever...
why are you asking here than? thats just the leo rip and will be coming soon to cdma devices once the unlocker comes.
Old 10-24-2009, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: MTS
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Ya that really does not have anything to do with these themes alto I will be working with that 2.5 interface, I have to tell you honestly tho the euro TF3D renamed to "Sense UI" version is much more practical for our device as the version you show above lags the device as the processor is almost not powerful enough to render all the animations, it works... but sluggish as hell. I have it loaded on the Touch HD right now.. and in my personal view I like the euro Sense UI upgrade much better. it is a hybrid of 2.1 and 2.5.

I know what your asking for is just that 2.5 in a cab to load on your device. Altho possible.. its not really practical and would have bugs if not cooked into the rom [I am not a expert on that stuff tho.. only the graphics] )

http://probex.ca
Putting the X in seXy mobile devices

Last edited by PROBEX; 10-24-2009 at 01:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Probe you always do awesome work, I see you are charging now for your themes. That is very smart because I know you put a ton of work into them and people love them.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff

Thanks Bigchico67 some people won't agree with you but honestly it is so much work now in the new versions of TF3D that if I was not motivated somehow it would not be worth doing. Its not like skinning the old stock Pro of TF2d anymore this interface is huge inside. And honestly I was going to quit doing them and return to web design until Vin Rock convinced me otherwise. I'm glad he did as I never would have made it here without his and SPJ motivation.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Yeah I have started making my own themes for the tp2, I got pretty good at it on the TP, (no where near your level) but I have been looking through all the manilas in this phone and it is crazy compared to the TP and other prior phones. Well glad you decided to keep making them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I've got a problem with your Ladies First Theme, and no one is responding by e-mail, so I'll try here

On the customize tab page, there are no visible boxes, so you can't really see where to press to check it. Is a fix coming soon?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3d 4G
Carrier: sprint

fuzzy26 is keeping up the good workfuzzy26 is keeping up the good work

LOVE the new the 7X theme on my TP2!!! Great work! I also had the 7X on my tp!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Thanks Fuzzy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
probex, probexdesign, tf3d, tf7x, touch pro 2