PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: C07 Black Chrome Theme Ver 0.2 - **Pics Added**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
how's the progress of creating one for 2.5?
About 75-85% complete.

Here's a teaser of the home and settings tab... (Don't mind the slider, I've been doing some flashing)

Old 11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Dam!!!!!!! Chuck!!!!!!! If that don't look GOOD!!!!!!

MAN I'm using sense 2.1 (M.M Rom's, Just Love his Start Menu Need that organization!)

But Juicy Got an update,([ROM] [11/23/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R4 (21876) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC] Going to Flash Tonight!
If that works out for me (THIS IS THE FIRST THING I'M INSTALLING WHEN YOU RELEASE,) GREAT WORK!!!!!!!

Last edited by TRUELIGHT; 11-24-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Thanks TRUELIGHT
Old 11-25-2009, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Looking 4ward to the new release Chuck...... I wonder if the 2.5 will also work on 2.1
Old 11-25-2009, 01:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Looking 4ward to the new release Chuck...... I wonder if the 2.5 will also work on 2.1

Nope!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz07 View Post
Nope!
Nope!
That's OK, One Day this TP2 Running 2.1 Will Grow Up and be a HTC HD2 Running 2.5 (after I come up W/$1,000.00 US)
and I am going to take your CO7 Black Chrome With!
Old 11-29-2009, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

perhaps someone can help me. Ive had my tp2 for 2 days now, and am having a hard time figuring this whole theme out. Ive tried hd themes, and canget the wallpaper to show, but am havinhg the hardest time getting different icons. I love your theme. But im getting the off center deal. And when i install the v3 fix or whatever, it enlarges the icons and makes them unseeable. I also have a slight overlapping clock. I have 2 pm's. almost like a shadow. I get two numbers in the text # bubble. Any help with this, I reallly want to run this theme.
Old 11-29-2009, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
perhaps someone can help me. Ive had my tp2 for 2 days now, and am having a hard time figuring this whole theme out. Ive tried hd themes, and canget the wallpaper to show, but am havinhg the hardest time getting different icons. I love your theme. But im getting the off center deal. And when i install the v3 fix or whatever, it enlarges the icons and makes them unseeable. I also have a slight overlapping clock. I have 2 pm's. almost like a shadow. I get two numbers in the text # bubble. Any help with this, I reallly want to run this theme.
What ROM are you using?
Old 11-30-2009, 12:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Im using stock us cellular. Which i believe is manilla 2.1 right? Im using the hd walls, and cannot figure out the icons for the life of me, and im not gettin any help in that thread. I just want some different icons. i got a nice clock, made the today screen clear, but these icons, are buggin me. there were so many themes out for the tp1, where they all at for the tp2? Anyways, this is the best theme ive seen, big props. i just want it to be perfect.
Old 11-30-2009, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Im using stock us cellular. Which i believe is manilla 2.1 right? Im using the hd walls, and cannot figure out the icons for the life of me, and im not gettin any help in that thread. I just want some different icons. i got a nice clock, made the today screen clear, but these icons, are buggin me. there were so many themes out for the tp1, where they all at for the tp2? Anyways, this is the best theme ive seen, big props. i just want it to be perfect.
My icons are buggin you, or trying to figure out how to change them is buggin you?

Ok, to find out exactly what S/W version of manila you have go to Settings/About/Software Information. Hint: If you have a weather clock, this theme will not work. Weather clock is SenseUI.

Themes will be coming eventually. Now that the newer roms are using SenseUI, everything has to be redone, so to speak. But don't misinterpret that either, just because someone made a theme for TP1 doesn't mean it will get ported to TP2. If the creator wants to port it, then they will. If they don't, well that is there perogative. If you are unhappy with the selection and aggrivated there is nothing to choose from (judging by your post you are) then there are plenty of tutorials on how to modify manila.

Screenshots would be helpful too. Both of your last posts is somewhat confusing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software