PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1
Carrier: Sprint

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.1.2 [10.21.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my all contacts, clock and music library sliders are still the Sprint gray after installing the cabs on the first post. I also have a gray bar on the tf3d tabs right below the taskbar/start button.
Go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=223 and there is the link to the full package which you have to install to get everything you are saying is missing.

dja2k
Old 10-23-2009, 08:28 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkManX4lf View Post
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but my all contacts, clock and music library sliders are still the Sprint gray after installing the cabs on the first post. I also have a gray bar on the tf3d tabs right below the taskbar/start button.
Thats because you did not install the 'BIG' Pimp package. I am no longer updating the individual packages.

-CMYLXGO
Old 10-23-2009, 08:44 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

For the peeps that don't realize that the link to the full package is right at the top of the very first post I have updated it so there is no mistake where to download.

CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package
-= TouchPro2 Edition =-

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:50 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Added the following to the first post with anticipation of HSPL.

-= TouchPro2 Edition =-

*****Only Works with WM 6.1 and TouchFlo 2.1*****

For those that need to keep their Pimp Hand strong there will be a WM6.5 and TF3D2.1UI version coming out. However, I may jump into the kitchen and release my own ROM since this package is getting rather large in size.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic S2
Carrier: sprint

saj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsaj070 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Added the following to the first post with anticipation of HSPL.

-= TouchPro2 Edition =-

*****Only Works with WM 6.1 and TouchFlo 2.1*****

For those that need to keep their Pimp Hand strong there will be a WM6.5 and TF3D2.1UI version coming out. However, I may jump into the kitchen and release my own ROM since this package is getting rather large in size.
Awesome just what i was hoping for....would hate to upgrade to 6.5.1 and lose this awesome pimp package..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks, I love it! Now how about a pink version for my girl's phone?
Old 10-26-2009, 03:36 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Is the dialer skin no longer available by itself? I keep getting an error on rapidshare that says I have to become a premium member in order to download the file and didn't see a cab posted throughout the thread.
Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, Asus Transformer TF101-B1

dja2k is keeping up the good workdja2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
Is the dialer skin no longer available by itself? I keep getting an error on rapidshare that says I have to become a premium member in order to download the file and didn't see a cab posted throughout the thread.
The link is still there at post #4 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...31&postcount=4 , you might have exceeded your daily limit on RapidShare downloads that's why its only telling you its available as a premium download. I tried it here, works fine as a free download.

dja2k
Old 10-27-2009, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Striker347 is a n00b

Some help here, I try to download from Rapidshare and I am being told that you can only download it now if you are a member...any help?
Old 10-27-2009, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker347 View Post
Some help here, I try to download from Rapidshare and I am being told that you can only download it now if you are a member...any help?

RS has been doing that a lot lately, just keep refreshing it until it works.

I was trying to DL a file last night & it said that BS about the file only being available to "premium members"

I clicked on it probably 10 times in a row & then it worked.........

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software