PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 12:49 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.1.2 [10.21.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Howdy Cmylxgo,
Just left you some $$$ for beers. After spending the last 2 months flashing every ROM available I'm back to Sprint stock on my TP2. Your Big Pimp package along with Spike's_McNeo Taskbar and AtOmAng_Leo Slider I now have a perfect working device and it really pleases my eye...Yes it's 6.1 but dang its fast. I have more program memory and even better EVERYTHING works...MMS, Landscape etc, I can even scroll with Pocket Informant! With your package, black dialer, the blue tints etc I'm back to liking my device. I'm looking forward to getting my life back from the constant flashing. It does get to be addictive. I was always running into some kind of issue with every ROM. Not now. Even with all the Sprint bloatware I have more memory available and a fast phone. I do not think without the Pimp package I would be happy with stock Sprint but now... A Special thanks for your hard work.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Funny thing...I just did the same cept for the other cabs Glad you like it and enjoy your phone that much more. I really hated the stock sprint colors...but the phone ran awesome.

-CMYLXGO
Old 01-08-2010, 04:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Now that the official 2.5 ROMs are starting to come out, are you going to be porting your work over? I hope so, I'm still rocking a stock ROM with this package
Old 01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Now that the official 2.5 ROMs are starting to come out, are you going to be porting your work over? I hope so, I'm still rocking a stock ROM with this package
Got a purple theme for 2.5....
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100035

Old 01-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Got a purple theme for 2.5....
Wow, I'm a complete idiot. I meant to say official 6.5 ROMs. I was trying to refer to the new stock ROMs that have been coming out, doh!
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro2

drizztzou is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to drizztzou Send a message via Skype™ to drizztzou

Quote:
Does this work on sense2.5 1922?
HTC Raphael + Energy Rom "Leo" / Toshiba G910 / Palm Treo 750 / Benq-Siemens P51
Old 01-09-2010, 10:20 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGOvoruhk View Post
Wow, I'm a complete idiot. I meant to say official 6.5 ROMs. I was trying to refer to the new stock ROMs that have been coming out, doh!
Well...this is manila theme so it all depends on which version of manila is running on the new official roms not what version of windows mobile.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 AM
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drizztzou View Post
Does this work on sense2.5 1922?
No I will port or make another theme for 19222 or higher once it becomes more stable and widely used.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

fivestargentleman is just getting started

Quote:
Get a screen shot so I know what you are talking about.-CMY
Ok, how do I do that?
Old 01-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

LGCubana is a n00b

The Purple Pimp looks great, unfortunately I'm running a stock, Sprint TP2
Old 01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

squarerootz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to squarerootz
Lightbulb Re: CMYLXGO's BIG Pimp Package v1.1.2 [10.21.09]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabuk1 View Post
I would love to have this package in purple or hot pink
Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
i now most of you are guys but can someone make a lime green theme or pink theme....

or is theira way i can do it on my own.

The Wife and I just got ours over the phone today. I already know I'm installing this package cause it's mos def the isht!! But as soon as I do, she's gonna want the same thing only in Pink or Hello Kitty or something girlie cause she's a copy cat..lol.

Any idea if you're gonna make that happen in the future cmylxgo?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software