PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Modified Version of tsowens taskbar3v1.5

ok i did some scrambling and discovered the speaker issue is carrier dependent for some reason...for those experiencing the grey/blue switch and you're on verizon please try this modified .dll for volume control.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCVolumeControl.zip (55.7 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Old 10-19-2009, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
ok i did some scrambling and discovered the speaker issue is carrier dependent for some reason...for those experiencing the grey/blue switch and you're on verizon please try this modified .dll for volume control.
No difference in color for me unfortunately. Still grey when on, blue when off. All it did was install the old windows mobile version of the volume controller. Thanks for looking into this annoying problem for all verizon users.
Old 10-19-2009, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

SecretAgentMan is keeping up the good workSecretAgentMan is keeping up the good work

I looked at the HTCVolumeControl.dll that Yay 4's package installs. Both the blue background and the red background icons are in that dll, along with the vibrate one. I'm guessing that there must be something with a VZ TP2 that's getting in the way here. I don't have a good understanding of what's driving which icon is displayed, so hopefully Yay 4 will check in here.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i will work on yhis after the alcs game and house...
Old 10-19-2009, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

zeuswsu is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
i will work on yhis after the alcs game and house...
hehe thanks! I'll check back periodically to test any .dll files you come up with.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

dgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardgourd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Id like to say thanks. This is the best modified taskbar I have tried (and I have tried every tsowen taskbar there is). The only problem is the volume thing. I am pretty sure it is carrier dependant cause I have Verizon too. If you need me to send you any files from my phone PM me.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:04 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgourd View Post
Id like to say thanks. This is the best modified taskbar I have tried (and I have tried every tsowen taskbar there is). The only problem is the volume thing. I am pretty sure it is carrier dependant cause I have Verizon too. If you need me to send you any files from my phone PM me.
i need the oem htcvol dll from the verizon phone.
Old 10-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok i did what i could...now all i need is a verizon tester...
Attached Files
File Type: zip verizonvol2.zip (51.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-20-2009, 12:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: .
Carrier: .

milesnapue is becoming a great contributor
HTCVolumeControl.dll

Okay, this may be a dumb question, but why can I not upload a straight .dll file? Or rather, how should I upload it?

nevermind

Last edited by milesnapue; 10-20-2009 at 12:53 AM. Reason: too late
Old 10-20-2009, 12:56 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Re: HTCVolumeControl.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesnapue View Post
Okay, this may be a dumb question, but why can I not upload a straight .dll file? Or rather, how should I upload it?

nevermind
it would have to be zipped or rar'd into an archive but dont worry i got one from the shipped verizon rom...now i just need a tester.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software