PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Sharkie YOU ROCK !!

do you have a mod to make that date/clock/alarm bar transparent?

is there a way to make the font such that the letters are white with a black edge to them so they are visible on any color backdrop?

is there a way to make the weather widget SMALLER? If I go sans text I can make it much smaller but as soon as I go WITH text (I desire the text) it limits how small I can make it THOUGH its really not bad at its smallest now that the background is transparent! so maybe I should just leave it alone

also what about making that new bar on the bottom transparent AND making the icons "line outlines" instead of solid shapes in that new bar?

also pure dreaming here. Is there a way to make the weather more realistic? IE have it recognize sunup and sundown it "twilight hour" and show a more sunset/sunrise style image for sun and sky? many times its DARK out completely but it has yet to switch to the "moon" and still shows a SUN saying SUNNY - having it recognize local sun up sun down and adjust accordingly would be nice.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
My Pleasure!
i dont even plan on using this but had to thank the post...you are SICK

now what about Lindsay Lohan naked doing a backwards crabwalk?
Old 10-01-2010, 01:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
Sharkie YOU ROCK !!

do you have a mod to make that date/clock/alarm bar transparent?

is there a way to make the font such that the letters are white with a black edge to them so they are visible on any color backdrop?

is there a way to make the weather widget SMALLER? If I go sans text I can make it much smaller but as soon as I go WITH text (I desire the text) it limits how small I can make it THOUGH its really not bad at its smallest now that the background is transparent! so maybe I should just leave it alone

also what about making that new bar on the bottom transparent AND making the icons "line outlines" instead of solid shapes in that new bar?

also pure dreaming here. Is there a way to make the weather more realistic? IE have it recognize sunup and sundown it "twilight hour" and show a more sunset/sunrise style image for sun and sky? many times its DARK out completely but it has yet to switch to the "moon" and still shows a SUN saying SUNNY - having it recognize local sun up sun down and adjust accordingly would be nice.
I don't have transparent date/alarm bar handy, but I'm sure you can find one easy enough. I believe that bar is the same file as in CHT 1.8.5, in which case there are mods for every part of it. HERE'S a link to Santods post of several Co0kie transparency mods.

My focus is mainly on cooking and so I don't mess with skinning/modding much. I only made those because it was so easy and it surprised me that it had not been done already.

As far as the font thing, that's a whole different ball park and way out of my league, and I'm not even entirely sure it's possible. It would be cool though!

I feel you on the sun up sun down thing, but again, that's way out of my league. That involves a lot deeper Sense work than I'm familiar with. It's another awesome Idea though. Perhaps you could mention it in the CHTScheduler thread over at XDA. It sounds like he's already got the ball rolling halfway in that direction with his mod. I've not played with it yet too much myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
i dont even plan on using this but had to thank the post...you are SICK

now what about Lindsay Lohan naked doing a backwards crabwalk?
Many thanks for your thanks!

I'm sure you can find your other request on the web somewhere. At the very least, a look alike

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-01-2010 at 01:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Transparent CHT Softkey Bar

I made a couple of cabs for the CHT Softkey Bar. One is set at 50% opacity and the other is totally transparent.

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Manila][26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

cool going to try them out! thanks man.!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

lockscreen

I wanted to make this my GTX background too (the color scheme is PERFECT for it) but it would require using white text on all the tabs...not sure how to do that so for now i just keep it as my lockscreen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen18.jpg (11.1 KB, 359 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Aston Martin.jpg (8.6 KB, 356 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by kern417; 10-03-2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:19 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

heres what i got so far
anybody know why i keep getting the start text on top left

Last edited by maxtcee; 10-03-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:28 PM
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

A couple of S2U2 Halloween themes...

Old 10-04-2010, 07:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
heres what i got so far
anybody know why i keep getting the start text on top left

i know where you get all the stuff from but how do you set the button icon?
Old 10-05-2010, 07:01 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what button icon ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software