PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 01:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

SpeedRacerPPC is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

How did you get your transparent curtains and taskbars?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch HD
Carrier: Vinaphone

anhphe076 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to anhphe076 Send a message via Skype™ to anhphe076

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerPPC View Post
How did you get your transparent curtains and taskbars?

Use CHT transparent tasskbars!
Transparent curtains here:
Attached Files
File Type: cab Remove top curtian.cab (33.8 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:27 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
Where can I get the taskbar background image like maxtcee has in this picture? I just want to change my taskbar/softbar to something other than pure black. I can't really find any downloads just for that.

this is android
but if you into settings home and change your theme you will get different tsk colors choose the one that fits you well
Old 08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:13 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Would you mind sharing wp and tb...looks great!!!

Doc wp please....I like that one better than the plain one before....
sorry bro,i dunno how i overlooked this,sorry for the delay,here is the wallpaper and thank Dapmonkey4u as he modded the tb to work for cdma
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Speed.jpg (96.0 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Dap4 CDMA Mod Brians Taskbar_2.cab (1.48 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-11-2010, 01:52 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Thumbs down Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
sorry bro,i dunno how i overlooked this,sorry for the delay,here is the wallpaper and thank Dapmonkey4u as he modded the tb to work for cdma
Thank you sir!!! Dap I will find a post or 2 and hit ya with some thx also!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:59 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Old 08-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

SpeedRacerPPC is a n00b

What taskbar are you using? Or is it a ROM?
Old 08-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

That looks great Doc.
p.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post

The TB is an older one, not meant for rhodium, so it does give you the WM volume instead of the HTC. If there is demand I will look back into the TB and put the HTC volume in it if I figure how. Shouldn't be too hard I can just grab one from an newer taskbar and place it in the this one.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software