PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 11:47 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracsportva View Post
Mine doesnt look as good because i am a noob. I need to read more, and ppl walk me through stuff I guess.
I am interested though, and thank you for the feedback.
Just find some mods you like and start playing......you cannot hurt anything....worst case scenario maybe a hard reset or 2.....but that's how you learn...go for it!
Old 07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Tmobile

guitar100 is keeping up the good workguitar100 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Mine doesnt look as good because i am a noob. I need to read more, and ppl walk me through stuff I guess.
This is the place to get help.Good people here.Like you said,read more then what you dont understand,we will help.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

New ROM up for you flash junkies! Let me know what you think!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=130304
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:47 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
we all started out as noobs. if you ever got to see MM's noob post you would not flash his rom at that point in time. but he got a lot better as you can see. All you have to do is go into the themes subforum and just start reading and looking at the modification pictures at what you want. heck when i started out with a phone, the touch pro, i thought the mods i had were the best, then i just got into it more and i have mine almost highly modified, i would say medium lol.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
we all started out as noobs. if you ever got to see MM's noob post you would not flash his rom at that point in time. but he got a lot better as you can see. All you have to do is go into the themes subforum and just start reading and looking at the modification pictures at what you want. heck when i started out with a phone, the touch pro, i thought the mods i had were the best, then i just got into it more and i have mine almost highly modified, i would say medium lol.
this page alone is 440 pages of information, ideas and cabs. i'm glad this thread isnt solely for pictures.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:01 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

well it takes a lot to read to know your phone from front to back.
Old 07-31-2010, 02:15 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

We are here to help... as many will step to the call and aid, instead of just posting to search the forum.

Old 07-31-2010, 02:18 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
We are here to help... as many will step to the call and aid, instead of just posting to search the forum.

you got me drooling over this man!!!! freaking love it!!

Old 07-31-2010, 02:21 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Thanks... I sent some PMs to have it tested... so hopefully it will be out soon.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:24 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Thanks... I sent some PMs to have it tested... so hopefully it will be out soon.

Looking forward to this also....awesome work as always!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software