PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2010, 04:04 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

if it is wisbar how do i get it?
Old 07-12-2010, 04:06 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
here is a link.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
yes it is and thanx s2w for helping him. its not free but i think its only $9.99 but there is a trial to see if you can figure it out/like it. get mortscript 4.2 also cause most themes use it.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: sprint

tbird22 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
I like the red icons and notification buttons. Cab for this?
Old 07-12-2010, 08:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
I like the red icons and notification buttons. Cab for this?
check his thread in tp2 themes forum.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Just installed Energy ROM and messing around with Cookie's Home Tab. Looks a little fugly, but, still screwing with it. All new stuff that's confusing to me. Trying to get everything fully transparent, including the top/bottom curtains, the CHT bars, clock, taskbar and soft keybar. At least I got the wallpaper stuff I wanted working.

Old 07-13-2010, 02:19 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
Just installed Energy ROM and messing around with Cookie's Home Tab. Looks a little fugly, but, still screwing with it. All new stuff that's confusing to me. Trying to get everything fully transparent, including the top/bottom curtains, the CHT bars, clock, taskbar and soft keybar. At least I got the wallpaper stuff I wanted working.

use this for non cht related items,will remove top and bottom curtains and all panels ect.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
use this for non cht related items,will remove top and bottom curtains and all panels ect.
Perfect. Thanks. However, it turned the taskbar from the Energy leather look to completely black background. Was transparent possible for the taskbar and keybar?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
Perfect. Thanks. However, it turned the taskbar from the Energy leather look to completely black background. Was transparent possible for the taskbar and keybar?
yeah you can get the transparent taskbar and softkey,your using cht 1.8.5 so under the menu on the homescreen select set wallpaper and in the selection items choose skin taskbar and softkey

it will skin those areas to match the wallpaper your using if you select the same wallpaper and ect.

hmmm......ok i use that cab and have never had it turn anything black near the taskbar or softkeys,primarily because the files in the cab have nothing to do with either of those areas,and im just wondering here but based on the pix you posted aren't those areas already black? does't seem to be the leather looking ones,if so that appears to be before the cab was introduced to you

Last edited by Straitup27; 07-13-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software