PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 12:21 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
What do you guys think of a retractable slider for 2.5?
No MaxM needed! I would change the button style a little.

look on XDA. there is a thread with a guy already developing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
mind if you share your reset icon? or the cab? i want that icon haha.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:53 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Thumbs down Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Deleted by me! Waste of space!
Besides, all these posts are quoted, so ehh... delete!

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 01-26-2010 at 03:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

kaz8772 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
AND..............your point is......?
Mine is done and I happen to like it just fine.
I have different looking skins made for it as well, that I guess there's no point in posting.
I appreciate the support and will be sure to put a lot less effort and time into my work here! Thanks!

Oh and his reset icon is from NRGz rom. It's cooked in. He has removed the background from it with one of my other pointless cabs!
Thats kind of funny. First he seems to try to down you since someone else is working on YOUR finished and excellent mods - and then he wants you to help him. LOL

Don't worry about it - you know you do great work - as does most of the people here!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:21 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz8772 View Post
Thats kind of funny. First he seems to try to down you since someone else is working on YOUR finished and excellent mods - and then he wants you to help him. LOL

Don't worry about it - you know you do great work - as does most of the people here!!!
He was actually asking a different post about his reset button.
I was just still trying to be useful and answer the question for him.

And thank you!!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:24 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rj_22 View Post
i like that slider.....is that available for 2.1?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catman51 View Post
S2W,
What and where is that whole theme? It's beautiful!!!!

Thanks. I appreciate it. Its an update theme 2 Dark Crimson (for 6.1 stock rom).

Old 01-26-2010, 01:25 AM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Hey Santod... you do great work and glad your here on PPCGEEKS!
Old 01-26-2010, 01:27 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Hey Santod... you do great work and glad your here on PPCGEEKS!
Same to you bud!

Thanks again!

Last edited by santod; 01-26-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:38 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

yeah dont let it get to you santod, your excellent work is always appreciated here
Old 01-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaz8772 View Post

i didnt ask him for help in that post
Quote:
He was actually asking a different post about his reset button.
I was just still trying to be useful and answer the question for him.

And thank you!!
thanks
Quote:
AND..............your point is......?
Mine is done and I happen to like it just fine.
I have different looking skins made for it as well, that I guess there's no point in posting.
I appreciate the support and will be sure to put a lot less effort and time into my work here! Thanks!

Oh and his reset icon is from NRGz rom. It's cooked in. He has removed the background from it with one of my other pointless cabs!
are you serious? i never EVER said that your cabs were POINTLESS! stop putting words in my mouth. apparently you hate criticism. also i told you about the one from xda because
1. i didnt know you were done
2. maybe (remember i didnt know you were done) you could team up with the guy and help each other.
Quote:
Same to you bud!

Just kinda sucked seein that! I have helped the guy through PM's on multiple occasions and well, anyway......

Thanks again!
yeah i didnt put you down or anything! settle down. i guess you dont like criticism very well. im sorry i even read your posts because you dont like what i say about them. when its NOT even negative in anyway.
Old 01-26-2010, 02:44 AM
"MODS"

waste of space! deleted by me!

Last edited by santod; 01-26-2010 at 03:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software