PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *fixed white square issue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
You man that's no problem. Enjoy..
Thanks for the quick response...Can't wait to see more...Outstanding job...
Old 07-16-2010, 02:58 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *New Eagles Clocks added*

Ask and you shall recieve. Here's the buckeyes clock as requested. Let me know how it works out for ya..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buckeyes clock.jpg (12.2 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Buckeyes Clock.cab (79.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:20 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:05 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *New Eagles Clocks added*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I know this is completely off topic but is it possible for u to make a clock & dialpad w/ the nba logo
You got it buddy.. The dialer is finished and posted in the dialpad thread. Here's the NBA clock i made for ya. Enjoy..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nba clock.jpg (10.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 NBA Clock.cab (78.5 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Old 07-17-2010, 02:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
You got it buddy.. The dialer is finished and posted in the dialpad thread. Here's the NBA clock i made for ya. Enjoy..
Props again! U can bet Ill never doubt your work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 02:38 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Props again! U can bet Ill never doubt your work!
Thanks bro, I appreciate that!

Old 07-17-2010, 02:40 AM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

is there a way to fix the white background or box around the clock? otherwise the clock is flawless
Old 07-17-2010, 02:45 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
is there a way to fix the white background or box around the clock? otherwise the clock is flawless
Oh isht, yea sorry i missed that.. i fixed the cab up for ya and reattached it in the above post.

Old 07-17-2010, 02:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Oh isht, yea sorry i missed that.. i fixed the cab up for ya and reattached it in the above post.
No apology needed that is good and fast work all within 10-15 minutes, it cant get any better!!! If I didnt lose my job to the crappy market u would have a NICE donation right now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:21 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
No apology needed that is good and fast work all within 10-15 minutes, it cant get any better!!! If I didnt lose my job to the crappy market u would have a NICE donation right now
Comments like that is def one of the reasons I'll gladly do this kind of work here without asking for anything in return other than to hit the "thanks" button. Listen to this..I was browsing the android market earlier on my brothers new Evo, just to see what its all about, and seen NFL team clocks similar to the ones I made available for a buck a piece. I couldn't believe it can you? I say SCREW that!!

Last edited by lnando84; 09-26-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:30 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Comments like that is def one of the reasons I'll gladly do this kind of work here without asking for anything in return other than to hit the "thanks" button. Listen to this..I was browsing the android market earlier on my brothers new Evo, just to see what its all about, and seen NFL team clocks similar to the ones I made available for a buck a piece. I couldn't believe it can you? I say SCREW that!!
Nah I cant believe that, thats a rip off & Im glad I stayed with Windows Mobile & PPCGEEKS but to be honest its no different from Windows Marketplace they charge for things people like you do for free for the appreciation & not for the money... Thats they way u can tell a good genuine person/developer

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software