PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Does anyone find the messages widget hard to scroll through the messages. For me its like a hit or miss. I can swype 10 times and not have it scroll once and other times it scrolls just one way.

I have yet to scroll once down and once up. Its so frustrating. So I avoid using it all together.

The same with the email widget I dont even know if it scrolls because it never does.

Anyways I'm in no way ungrateful because you've created an excellent add on here santod.
i felt the same way when i first used the beta, but i realized it was where i was pressing on the screen. if you start the upward/downward swipe with your finger in the middle of (or at least inside) the message box it should always work. Hope this helps
Old 12-04-2010, 02:19 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

^ no sorry but it doesn't matter where you try am flick it, it just doesn't seem to work. I can tel I'm flicking the right spot because if I try an flick the top text down as if I want to go to the top text it will bounce, but flick it up to view past text it won't budge.

Santod sayS maybe rom bug and its not cht, thanks thou
Old 12-04-2010, 03:35 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
^ no sorry but it doesn't matter where you try am flick it, it just doesn't seem to work. I can tel I'm flicking the right spot because if I try an flick the top text down as if I want to go to the top text it will bounce, but flick it up to view past text it won't budge.

Santod sayS maybe rom bug and its not cht, thanks thou

Yes, rom issue I would have to say.

Why not just try installing CHT 2.0 Final by cab over top of cooked in CHT and see if that helps?
Worth a shot.
Or see if Sharkie can give you the same rom without CHT and install by cab.
It always seems better to me from .cab install.
Not sure how or why different chefs introduce new issues when cooking it in.
But it may very well have to do with his CHT configuration for his default layout.
Not really sure and don't have the time to troubleshoot his rom setup currently.
If I get the time at some point, I can try looking.
But I just don't have it right now.
I suggest trying a clean rom with CHT installed by cab, or to even try as I said and install the cab on your current rom and see if the issue is resolved.
Good luck.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 12-04-2010 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:52 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post

Yes, rom issue I would have to say.

Why not just try installing CHT 2.0 Final by cab over top of cooked in CHT and see if that helps?
Worth a shot.
Or see if Sharkie can give you the same rom without CHT and install by cab.
It always seems better to me from .cab install.
Not sure how or why different chefs introduce new issues when cooking it in.
But it may very well have to do with his CHT configuration for his default layout.
Not really sure and don't have the time to troubleshoot his rom setup currently.
If I get the time at some point, I can try looking.
But I just don't have it right now.
I suggest trying a clean rom with CHT installed by cab, or to even try as I said and install the cab on your current rom and see if the issue is resolved.
Good luck.
that's the thing, its not actually cooked in per say but installed as cab on first boot, giving option to un install by user. He also has a remix of s2w skin, which is why I haven't un installed, I like the skin. The rom is already set up on mY end, so I don't feel like nor have the time to test on a new flash. Just got a third job, and my time is limited now
Old 12-08-2010, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
No problem, and I hope that you haven't overlooked the rest of my responses to you in my post, as my quotes weren't showing up properly.
Fixed it now, to make them easier to see.
Sorry about the delay in replying, but thank you so much for the reply and the through answers. I read the manual more closely and managed to get it how I prefer it. With using Mobileshell, I was used to just two screens (flipping up/down), and now with CHT I'm elated to find out that I can do that, and it has these cool little animations, FTW.

Great work!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Ive tried 3 or 4 different themes. this 2.0 is really acting up on me more than the 1.8.5. Sometimes phone locks up, and neither the widget or the send key will pop up the dialer screen. the taskbar disapears suddenly, and my landscape mode takes FOREVER to load. sometimes regret even tryin to use the keyboard. Anyone else having these problems?
Old 12-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

1.8.5 I would love to change the format for the date. Remove the alarm info and make the font MUCH Bigger, so I can actually see the date. Any ideas on how to do that?
Old 12-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

yesterday it finally hard reset all on its own. I just had too many themes installed over and over again I think. working smooth now, with a fresh flash and the 2.0 cab and simlicit red by s2w.

I got 1 problem, weather animation wont work. I remember there being somethin on 1.8.5 special i had to do i think. Its been 4 months since my last flash, so im a little foggy. I dont remember if it was a rom problem, or cookie. and I dont seem to have a cab in my reputar that would fix it, so im assumin it was a reg hack. Anyone know how to trigger my weather widget. Ive turned the setting on within cht editor. I dont have back4all or anything like that. the weather widget will just not trigger to the on position.
Old 12-18-2010, 01:52 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
yesterday it finally hard reset all on its own. I just had too many themes installed over and over again I think. working smooth now, with a fresh flash and the 2.0 cab and simlicit red by s2w.

I got 1 problem, weather animation wont work. I remember there being somethin on 1.8.5 special i had to do i think. Its been 4 months since my last flash, so im a little foggy. I dont remember if it was a rom problem, or cookie. and I dont seem to have a cab in my reputar that would fix it, so im assumin it was a reg hack. Anyone know how to trigger my weather widget. Ive turned the setting on within cht editor. I dont have back4all or anything like that. the weather widget will just not trigger to the on position.
You say the weather widget will not turn on?
You mean the weather "Toggle" switch?
You should be able to just add the weather toggle as a quick link or free link and then switch it on or off.
This doesn't work for you??
Old 12-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
You say the weather widget will not turn on?
You mean the weather "Toggle" switch?
You should be able to just add the weather toggle as a quick link or free link and then switch it on or off.
This doesn't work for you??
yes, that is correct. The button does nothing. and im adding it as a free link widget. i actually think its rom related, i seen a post in mr big x rom thread about it. it was fixed with an nrgy cab, but the link has been pulled since then. any suggestions? havent tried hd walls, but would rather not as the cookies gives the same affect. just want the animated weather to work.

I think I need this cab: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1826130-post6155.html

which is not hosted anymore.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 12-18-2010 at 05:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software