PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 04:38 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I had the exact same thing happen to me last nite at the bar and couldn't figure out why. I had to uninstall cht, softreset, then reinstall it. All quicklinks and widgets returned to their respective homes but i did have to reinstall all the transparency cabs. Anyone else have this happen to them recently?

yeah i didn't do all that . i just reinstalled them back to the way it was . do u think i should uninstall it and reinstall it??? i don't wanna go to bed tonight and wake up with the same issue .. funny thing is my wallpaper stayed everything else decided to go bye bye when i was sleep lol

as always i hit thanks :d
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:58 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
yeah i didn't do all that . i just reinstalled them back to the way it was . do u think i should uninstall it and reinstall it??? i don't wanna go to bed tonight and wake up with the same issue .. funny thing is my wallpaper stayed everything else decided to go bye bye when i was sleep lol

as always i hit thanks :d
Well i guess what happened to mine is alil different. It moved quicklinks around during the day yesterday, and then at night my home tab completely disappeared. I couldn't get it to come back until I reinstalled like i mentioned above. I'd say your probably safe and don't have to if its working fine now that you have everything back to normal.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

First of all, I’d like to apologize for the confusion surrounding the announced and long missed ETA. I broke my own rule about (not) giving out ETAs, but at the time I felt:
(1) it would ease the wait for final and
(2) I was very confident it would complete in that time window.
Well, as you know, it wasn’t completed then, not so much because there was too much to be done, but more a question of finding the needed spare time to work on it.
As it turned out I didn't have much time to spare for most of October. Life happens.

In any case, development is back on track and the final will be released just as soon as it’s done – it will not be today, so save your F5 keys

But I would like to let you know what to expect and what not to expect from the final.
Like I said previously, the final will be straight-forward cleanup of the beta, without any major new features.
Those expecting something grand will be disappointed, but those how have been patiently waiting for bug fixes will be glad to know that CHT’s gears will be turning problem free.
And of course, the final will also be good news for those who have been holding off on installing version 2.0 because of its beta status.

Below you will find a log of the changes and fixes made so far. It’s a rough guide of what to expect.
BUT: Please, don’t post any additional questions about the changelog or ETA. Everything will be clear when the final is released.

Thanks for your patience and support

#v2.0.0 (changes since public beta
)
-[new] sms and email notification shortcuts will jump to CHT widgets
-[new] option to disable non-edit mode popup menu (CHTEditor->Widget settings)
-[new] option to make toggle switch turn on bluetooth in discoverable mode (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new] option for original flip clock animation (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new/fixed] updated chtstate v1.08g
-[change] tab and state links are no longer part of the base CHT cab - available as addons
-[fixed] phone hardkey not working
-[fixed] tab change bug when only a single home widget page is set
-[fixed] left/right swipe stops working
-[fixed] various quick/free links assignment and move bugs
-[fixed] independent quick links bugs (invisible link presses)
-[fixed] quick links layout bug when setting a lower max row count
-[fixed] quick links disappearing text
-[fixed] sms and email mark read on timeout will only be set if the widget is currently on the screen
-[fixed] sms and email swipe not active on the lockscreen
-[fixed] missed calls notification icon not updating correctly
-[fixed] bugs with "don't repeat multiday appointment" option
-[fixed] WM6.5.x detection method
-[fixed] sms/email popup menu exiting
-[fixed] wallpaper previous/next/random links with very wide walls
-[fixed] widget might disappear after being unpinned
-[fixed] pinning widgets close to or over the edge of the screen
-[fixed] free links size on lockscreen
-[fixed] appointment/tasks list hides independent quick links grid when it should not
-[fixed] add a link page in landscape

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 11-11-2010 at 04:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 11-11-2010, 04:27 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Looks like ill be giving CHT 2.0 a try again pretty soon

Old 11-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

CHT 2.0 final sounds amazing!!! can't wait until it is released, great job to everyone involved!! can't thank you enough for all your hard work.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:34 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released

AWESOME!!! thanks a million Santod,flashing a fresh rom to install on

Old 11-12-2010, 09:40 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

CHT v2.0.0 final released.

Notes for those upgrading from CHT 2.0 Beta:
A new version of CHTEditor is also available: CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 final - you must use the final version of CHTEditor with CHT 2.0 final.
You must use the final version of CHTEditor with the final version of CHT.

Notable change: The state and tab link are no longer part of the base CHT cab. They can be downloaded as addons. See post 4 on the first page to download them. If you had the links assigned before in the beta, they will be restored to their previous positions after installing them again.

SMS and email notification links (this includes quick/free links, notification bar icons and lock slider shortcuts) will jump to the widgets if they are available on the home tab. There is an option to disable this for those who don't want it. In any case, is the widgets are not set on the home tab at all the links will jump to the sms/email tabs instead.

Bug fixes: A lot of bugs have been fixed. Of course, no piece of software is truly bug free. There may still be some issues affecting specific devices/ROM/mania version. For a list of known issues keep an eye on the third post on the first page.

Notes for those upgrading from CHT v1.x.x:
CHT version v2.0.0 brings major changes. Most of the mod has been rewritten from the ground up, every line of code has been looked over and optimized for speed. Lots of new features have also been added along with an addon widget framework. Generally the mod is more configurable than ever.
You must uninstall any previous version of CHT and soft reset before installing this one.

A new version of CHTEditor is also available: CHTEditor v2.0.0.0 final - you must use the final version of CHTEditor with CHT 2.0 final.
There is no backward compatibility with versions 1.x.x, so you can't import old CHTE 1.x settings files.
But, future versions will be compatible going forward, so you will be able to import your 2.0.0 settings into any 2.x.x version.

If you're upgrading from v2.0 beta, read this post.

Here are the highlights of what's new in v2.0.0. A full list of changes is very quite large and you should read the user manual to find out all that's possible.
These are just highlights, but I know you'll discover the details by reading the manual and of course while exploring the home tab itself
- left/right sliding pages configurable from 1 to 7 pages (separately configurable for portrait, landscape and lockscreen)
- redesigned softkey area, bottom menu and tab slider (tap and hold the slider button, don't just tap and release)
- quick links can be configured in any row by column layout
- new links that are can be freely moved anywhere on the screen (free links - add from popup menu)
- free links have a slide-to-launch feature on the lockscreen
- more widgets: email, sms, RSS, weather, clocks (digital, flip and analog)
- widgets can be pinned into place and some can be freely resized
- addon widget framework: widgets can be made by anyone and installed as an addon cab

General notes and going forward:
Well, version 2.0 was a huge step and here it finalized. I'm very happy to have been able to bring this to you and I hope that you enjoy it.
Future versions are of course planned and your comments/ideas/requests are always welcome. For the immediate future I plan to make a few new addon widgets.

Changelog since beta:

Code:
#v2.0.0 (changes since public beta)
-[new] sms and email notification shortcuts will jump to CHT widgets
-[new] option to disable non-edit mode popup menu (CHTEditor->Widget settings)
-[new] option to make toggle switch turn on bluetooth in discoverable mode (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new] option for original flip clock animation (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new/fixed] updated chtstate v1.08g
-[change] tab and state links are no longer part of the base CHT cab - available as addons
-[fixed] phone hardkey not working
-[fixed] tab change bug when only a single home widget page is set
-[fixed] left/right swipe stops working
-[fixed] various quick/free links assignment and move bugs
-[fixed] independent quick links bugs (invisible link presses)
-[fixed] quick links layout bug when setting a lower max row count
-[fixed] quick links disappearing text
-[fixed] sms and email mark read on timeout will only be set if the widget is currently on the screen
-[fixed] sms and email swipe not active on the lockscreen
-[fixed] missed calls notification icon not updating correctly
-[fixed] bugs with "don't repeat multiday appointment" option
-[fixed] WM6.5.x detection method
-[fixed] sms/email popup menu exiting
-[fixed] wallpaper previous/next/random links with very wide walls
-[fixed] widget might disappear after being unpinned
-[fixed] pinning widgets close to or over the edge of the screen
-[fixed] free links size on lockscreen
-[fixed] appointment/tasks list hides independent quick links grid when it should not
-[fixed] add a link page in landscape
-[fixed] wide wallpapers move up after live change
-[dev] custom operator text and foreground layer changes are live (no need for manila restart)
-[dev] updated the setup.dll for addon widgets to add as small install safeguard
-[dev] separated appointment/tasks list and popup menu graphics
-[dev] addon links framework added
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:41 PM
"MODS"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
AWESOME!!! thanks a million Santod,flashing a fresh rom to install on
You're welcome.
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and here is the first Hotfix:
Had a typo in one of the scripts.
Fix is attached below - copy the file to \windows, overwrite existing file and restart Sense.
It will fix:
- The email notification link program assignment (all - quick/free link, bar, lock screen)
- The "Exclude Outlook email count" option causing messed up screen
Attached Files email_link_and_count_fix.zip 2.2 KB

Last edited by santod; 11-13-2010 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 10:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

thanks santod!! gonna give it a go now .
Old 11-12-2010, 11:01 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Thanks again Santod!! I love the way CHT continues to breathe new life into my tp2! I can't wait to see what kind of new addon widgets you guys come up with. Keep up the great work..we all appreciate it!! IMO CHT deserves to be APP of the YEAR for 2010!! If anyone else agree's vote HERE.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software