PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 08:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.0{{6-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
none of my wallpapers are sticking, i just get a black screen. does anyone know what i'm doing wrong? i'm on stock hd2 btw.
Which of the settings are you using?

I use All tabs for the picture,

Skin Taskbar and Softkeys

and make sure in Editor its set on HQ Wallpaper, thats what worked for me.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

I gave up and hard reset, but i' m going to try again later. keep an eye on your pm box lol, I might need you!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:29 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
I gave up and hard reset, but i' m going to try again later. keep an eye on your pm box lol, I might need you!
No problem lol

and on a side note do you not use palringo?
Old 06-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
how is everyone liking the new Cookies and CHT?? I haven't upgraded yet, I'm waiting on Mighty to drop that Fathers day special rom..
So far I'm liking it alot. I really like the task bar and softkey skinning option and being able to switch the wallpapers so easilly is a plus too. I think its going to make the thread of all the homescreens are going to get a little more active with the ease of changing the wallpapers.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:26 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Glad you guys are liking it so far.
Sorry for my delayed posting.
I was in a terrible car wreck early this morning and have been in the hospital, until now. I am mostly fine and nobody else was hurt.

Anyhow, enjoy the new CHT, and for those who don't have it yet, I have updated the first posts in the thread with the new cab and editor.
So it can be downloaded here or on XDA now.

I will check back in throughout the rest of the day, periodically.
Am gonna try and get some rest in between.
Enjoy.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:33 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

good to hear your alright thanks again for the update
Old 06-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Oh man Santod, glad to hear you're ok. I think we can live without Santod mods for a LITTLE bit while you recover, get some rest man you deserve it haha. What happened if you don't mind sharing? If you'd rather not no worries.
Old 06-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

loving it santod! glad you're ok bro, i was wondering why the thread wasn't updated! i swung by xda looking for you!
Old 06-20-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

detule is keeping up the good workdetule is keeping up the good work
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Running CHT 1.8.5 with the newest Mr. X.

Are you guys experiencing any problems with the toggles? My flight mode toggle is acting up - it works for placing the phone in flight mode, but not to take it off. In addition the weather animation toggle seems to not be working either - can't get to turn weather animation on at all (How would I turn weather animations on anyways, if not with the toggle in CHT?)
Thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Glad you guys are liking it so far.
Sorry for my delayed posting.
I was in a terrible car wreck early this morning and have been in the hospital, until now. I am mostly fine and nobody else was hurt.

Anyhow, enjoy the new CHT, and for those who don't have it yet, I have updated the first posts in the thread with the new cab and editor.
So it can be downloaded here or on XDA now.

I will check back in throughout the rest of the day, periodically.
Am gonna try and get some rest in between.
Enjoy.
GEESH man.. get off here and get some rest.. glad to hear you and all is ok...Be careful dude, we need ya around here.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software