PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 11:55 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: CMYLXGO's GTX-NRG Taskbar & Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
hey does this work with non NRG?

i'm running on another rom without GTX theme. I installed GTX theme myself and installed the SP1 and SP3 to fix the problems. then i installed your slider. I realized that all the icons change correctly. But Call History tab is weird. If your not highlighted on call history tab the icon is ur themed icon. But when your highlights on the call history tab, the icon is green (the original call history icon color)

attached the pictures to show you what i mean
This is because NRG uses a transparent slider...I never updated the other icons that are visible with a non-transparent slider.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:05 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
This is because NRG uses a transparent slider...I never updated the other icons that are visible with a non-transparent slider.
anyway to fix? love the theme, but would like it to look right. thanks

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-11-2010, 12:52 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
anyway to fix? love the theme, but would like it to look right. thanks
Install an EnergyROM Series Rom...or install a transparent slider first..then install my slider.

-CMY
Old 04-11-2010, 01:37 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Install an EnergyROM Series Rom...or install a transparent slider first..then install my slider.

-CMY
hmm transparent slider first? which transparent cab should i install before your slider?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
hmm transparent slider first? which transparent cab should i install before your slider?
You actually need a transparent slider Mode9 fix, if you are not using NRGz rom, for this slider to look right, since the top icons were not skinned.
Try my Mode9 Transparent Slider Fix HERE.
But you then will need a transparent slider tab as well, or you wont see the selected icon, as it will be behind that black slider tab.
If you need me to point you to a transparent slider tab, let me know.

The other solution is to find the manila file for each top icon and make them all transparent or change them yourself to match the images supplied in the cab.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 04-11-2010 at 01:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:13 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
You actually need a transparent slider Mode9 fix, if you are not using NRGz rom, for this slider to look right, since the top icons were not skinned.
Try my Mode9 Transparent Slider Fix HERE.
But you then will need a transparent slider tab as well, or you wont see the selected icon, as it will be behind that black slider tab.
If you need me to point you to a transparent slider tab, let me know.

The other solution is to find the manila file for each top icon and make them all transparent or change them yourself to match the images supplied in the cab.
so i need:

• Mode9 Transparent Slider Fix
  • Transparent Slider (w/ Facebook, Call History, Twitter, Documents)
  • then CMYLXGO's GTX Slider?
Can you point me to a Transparent slider that has the following tabs built in?
Old 04-11-2010, 02:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2 Leo
Carrier: STC

abumhmmd1 is keeping up the good workabumhmmd1 is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: CMYLXGO's GTX-NRG Taskbar & Slider

wow wow
cooooooooooll
Just DWNLD it
will try it soon
Old 04-11-2010, 02:52 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
so i need:

• Mode9 Transparent Slider Fix
  • Transparent Slider (w/ Facebook, Call History, Twitter, Documents)
  • then CMYLXGO's GTX Slider?
Can you point me to a Transparent slider that has the following tabs built in?
I'm not talking about installing a whole other slider.
I have provided a transparent slider fix, so it wont show the top icons of Cmylxgo's slider, since he has not skinned the top icons.
So then because it will not show the top icon, you will need a transparent slider "TAB" to be able to see the slider icons.
Just the tab itself. Not a whole other slider.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

the taskbar is awesome!

Old 04-11-2010, 11:40 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)

Quote:
Try this patch file and let me know if it works. If it does I will update the original post with this file for those that are installing this slider on a NON-Energy ROM.

-CMYLXGO
thanks, but doesn't patch correctly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010 04 11_08 38 24_0005_111g.jpg (44.2 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software