PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Dusk Taskbar ★Green/Blue/BlackWhite/Purple★ Red Com

damn man ur gonna need your own subforum pretty soon lol! your new stuff looks great man, keep it up!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD 2
Carrier: AT&T

zelendel is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to zelendel Send a message via Yahoo to zelendel
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Dusk Taskbar ★Green/Blue/BlackWhite/Purple★ Red Com

what more can I say. your work is amazing
Old 03-13-2010, 11:15 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Like the font, haven't seen it before. Definitely like the green hued clouds.
Anyway to make the Speaker icon similar to the other icons, with the black replacing the white/gray and outlining it in the green neon?
Edit: Never mind about the speaker i got a better look at it and it looks good!
I don't really like most analog clocks out there, but this is really nice. Any way to move the AM/PM to in between the 4 and 5 o'clock position, that way the hand will not block it?
Probably too tight of an area huh?
Also, I see alot of taskbars for 6.5.x that don't skin the WIN logo anyway to work that into the theme.

Still if you released it now I would definitely be sporting this theme. Great work! I watch this thread like mad.

Many I just replied and you already got something else out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Some more reworking......any input?

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 03-13-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

last ones for the night....

Old 03-14-2010, 10:32 AM
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I get a message that you made one last one for the night, can you let us sleep. LOL! Those look great, that is a hard choice between the weather backgrounds, but I think this latest one is a keeper. The screen background is really interesting, but a great fit with dusk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
last ones for the night....

Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Dusk Taskbar ★MAXDUSK THEME COMING!!★ SCREENS POSTE

Am i missing something here? I cant seem to find the red dusk taskbar? I thought i read somewhere where all of the files were done.. i s there another page? sorry for the noob question
Old 03-18-2010, 11:45 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Dusk Taskbar ★MAXDUSK THEME COMING!!★ SCREENS POSTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
Am i missing something here? I cant seem to find the red dusk taskbar? I thought i read somewhere where all of the files were done.. i s there another page? sorry for the noob question
never produced it...got sidetracked on the illuminated taskbar i just created...i will get back to soon!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

OK cant waiT!!!!
Old 03-19-2010, 12:42 AM
I break things, for fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
OK cant waiT!!!!

Gonna have to, he took a weekend off. He is going to be relaxing and hopefully can get a fresh start next week. Is mods are worth the wait as I am sure you know.

He did release a beta to those that PMed him for that Dusk remake theme, it is pretty sweet.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate

djp952 is becoming a great contributor

BiGnAdAd, my $0.02:

I found that on WinMo 6.5.x, where the taskbar is slightly smaller in height that the squared off icons seem almost .. cluttered (for lack of a better term) and aren't really showing off the beauty of your work. I tried the purple ones myself on 6.5.5.

My suggestion, for what it's worth, would be to see how inverting the icons (not literally of course, hopefully this makes sense) so that the item is colored instead of black and removing the bounding box would look. Kinda more like your current set of speaker icons ... they're bold and pop nicely while still maintaining the hint of color and gradient backgrounds. Not really "dusk", I know, but I think they would look striking and clean on both a solid black and a wallpapered background.

I think your work is beautiful, just offering suggestions

Last edited by djp952; 03-19-2010 at 06:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software