PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Original Dusk Taskbar ★Green.Black/White.Blue.Purpl

Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 AM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {BiGnAdAd Taskbar} BiGnAdAd's Original Dusk Taskbar ★Green.Black/White.Blue.Purpl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
seems like the mssigner i was using had expired and i remember getting the updated one.. maybe i made this tbar with the expired signer... quite possible.. I will say that i test ALL my cab's on my device before i put them out...

i actually JUST downloaded and installed the green tbar from post 1 on my 23599 ROM and it worked 100% fine... maybe its the other ROM's?
Stuff happens, and I am sure like me there are a ton of files floating around, except 3x more.
The taskbars always worked for me, except on the S3 Rom and the MH one.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:01 AM
ucxoq

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lol. villain. who cares? i just wanted this stuff to work. there are thousands of people using MIRI'S roms and for this part of the community Big's stuff was useless.

i've left too many messages (here and on xda) and PMs, trying to involve developer into solving this problem. the best thing was to test taskbars on miris rom by himself. i'm sure he would see this problem a lot faster. but he doesn't bother to answer. which is impolite in any case, even if you don't know the answer.
so my remarks really have had a reason.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tilt 2
Carrier: AT&T

o012 is a n00b

Hey, just curious as to why when i go to dl from the links at the top of the page with my phone it says it cannot find the header. ?
Old 05-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

stenuine is a n00b

I'm using Energy Cookie Home Tab + cookies home 1.7. Dloaded the and looks great on the top daskbar (battery meter, etc.). However, isn't being applied to the bottom slide bar icons.

I've read some about "re-signing" .dlls and such. Would I just need to look at files in the cab and do something with the ones currently on my phone with same name to apply this update?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Sprint!! - TP2 Boost Mobile!
Carrier: Sprint - BOOST MOBILE

bigdinog is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucxoq View Post
figured it out. files were not signed normally.

just unpacked, remove certificates and resign. now everything works.

if you want to do something good - do it yourself. true for this thread.

Maybe you should have done it yourself, and posted your own thread. I am curious to see the taskbar you created. Ahh?? Tough guy!
Old 07-27-2010, 05:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

brokensparrow is just getting started

The taskbar looks great, but I can't see any of the icons on my sprint stock 6.5 rom. I'm tempted to just keep the look of the new blank taskbar since I like the color scheme.. but I'd prefer to know what my cell signal, battery life, etc; are. ; )

Edit: I guess I need sdkcerts?

Last edited by brokensparrow; 07-27-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

tracsportva is just getting started

Hi
I left a pvt message and I think I can post a screen shot now. I am not sure what I did wrong. I love the fonts you used on the original screen set, I am not sure what to do at this point. Is there an all in one cab? for your themes....?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2010-07-30_12-21-07-AM[1].jpg (8.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software