PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2010, 02:42 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: NRG DUSK Animated Wallpaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post

WOW!! man i love every last one of these animations you have done!! OUTSTANDING WORK!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:47 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
WOW!! man i love every last one of these animations you have done!! OUTSTANDING WORK!!
Will do 2 more NRG with these orbs and the Dusk Windows Flag and the Silver 7 Flag walls

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:59 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
Will do 2 more NRG with these orbs and the Dusk Windows Flag and the Silver 7 Flag walls
cool i cant wait for more
Old 01-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Touchpal 4.0 Dusk

I reworked the original by drew2000 @ xda to match Blue. He did all the HARD work. I am posting this only with HIS blessing.

For his original in original Dusk Green, Please follow this link :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...92&postcount=1
Attached Files
File Type: zip WVGA n VGA Dusk Blue TouchPal 4 skin.zip (356.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/14/2010] - 7 NEW Colored Themes for 6.5

ohhh touchpal skin, thanks dude adding now
Old 01-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Manila 2.5 1921 Dusk Globe Internet Tab

I discovered that the globe on page one was not compatible with 2.5, so I made my own. (never really liked the green on that one anyway)

Last edited by xpressyourcell; 02-09-2010 at 04:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: Dusk Misc. Add-On's [1/19/2010] - TouchPal Skins/Stock WM Dialer

The TouchPal skin looks kinda cool, but you need a version for TP 3.5 as almost everybody who has used TP for any length of time hates the changes to 4.0 & reverted to 3.5 (cootek actually removed features that long time users where used to & loved, & the complaints from long time users where completely ignored)

~John

Last edited by jmorton10; 01-20-2010 at 09:36 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 12:23 PM
Themed ROM Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
The TouchPal skin looks kinda cool, but you need a version for TP 3.5 as almost everybody who has used TP for any length of time hates the changes to 4.0 & reverted to 3.5 (cootek actually removed features that long time users where used to & loved, & the complaints from long time users where completely ignored)

~John
Hey John, I think you should read the post a little more clearly. I DIDN'T make the skin. drew2000 @xda did on my request. I use TP4.0 and that is what I asked him to do. There is a link to his original post @ xda in the post. Talk to him about it if you want a skin for older software. All I did was rework the colors of the skin that he already made. In fact, I have tried and failed miserably at making a touchpal skin. Don't take your anger at Cootek out on the people who are just trying to have fun with the stuff they have. Maybe YOU would like to make one for 3.5 and post it for everybody using the old version? I'm aware of the changes that Cootek made. I've been using Touchpal since it was freeware (pre 3.0). Just like the internet globe that I posted is just for manila 2.5, this is just for Touchpal 4.0. Sometimes people should accept that if they decide to keep using an older piece of software because they prefer the features of that ware, there will be some drawbacks that come with staying with the older version. If you want the cool new features of Windows 7, you have to let go of XP. If you want the cool new features of WM6.5, you have to let go of 5.0.

P.S. "Please" might have gotten a little less hostile response.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:06 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

lets keep it on course guys no fightin in me threads...

anyone have any suggestions of anything else we can try to skin???
Old 01-20-2010, 05:11 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Just wanted to say way to go guys... Good work on the skinning.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software