PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q and HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

defiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good workdefiantone is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme By Pegasus *~ Updated~* (12/14/09)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus"143" View Post
whole theme runs on Love, Doubt that any of it runs on War. Ill be doing some testing in the next few days with, Impact and War.
-----------
Thanks...I'm waiting patiently...okay impatiently for someone to be the black slider to work on War...
Please post how your test with War goes.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
-----------
Thanks...I'm waiting patiently...okay impatiently for someone to be the black slider to work on War...
Please post how your test with War goes.
i gotta ask,,, exactly what are you guys talking about, love and war and stuff?

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
i gotta ask,,, exactly what are you guys talking about, love and war and stuff?
those are the names of mighty mikes new roms
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
those are the names of mighty mikes new roms
oh isht...i gta check em out

im liking war... does it support mms? coz i know i had a hard time setting it up with juicy rom... dont gt me wrong, i love the manila 2.5, especially the programs under the clock on the homescreen, but the sms was kind of hard to press to write a text and couldnt figure out the mms... so i couldnt use it....

Last edited by spidrweb; 12-15-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

notanerd1411 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok so after a few days messing with War/love and Impact. I am back to the 12/6 MM release, and with your dusk theme it is by far my favorite.

So I really like the look of the dialer that comes with the modified dusk theme (not the dialer itself) I would just like to change the talk button to black. then it would be perfect for me.

Also you gave me the blue notification bubbles for my email and text (thanks again) but is there was to change the notifications on the lock screen to use that blue instead of the green as well?

I looked for a thread about the green be gone that santod mentioned, but i didnt see it. If it will do what I am looking for anyone got a link?
Old 12-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Ok so after a few days messing with War/love and Impact. I am back to the 12/6 MM release, and with your dusk theme it is by far my favorite.

So I really like the look of the dialer that comes with the modified dusk theme (not the dialer itself) I would just like to change the talk button to black. then it would be perfect for me.

Also you gave me the blue notification bubbles for my email and text (thanks again) but is there was to change the notifications on the lock screen to use that blue instead of the green as well?

I looked for a thread about the green be gone that santod mentioned, but i didnt see it. If it will do what I am looking for anyone got a link?
so as far as the black talk button, pegasus has to help you there...

blue notification bubbles... download the attachment, you got a few in there, i use the ULTIMATE one,, its cool, blue bubble with a silver outline..
(this attachment is also somewhere else in the thread named bluebubbles)

green be gone (im not sure if youll find what youre looking for in it but heres the link) :

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=green

thats the link.... hope i could help! enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NotificationBubbles.zip (15.7 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Pegasus, i have a quick question for ya... i have pretty much hv everything installed... everythings working great, however, in the dialer when trying to type in a number to make a phonecall, is there anyway to darken then numbers youve pressed, right now theyre whitish grey, cant really see them in the sun,,, is there anyway to darken them?, i honestly dont care what color as long as its dark
Old 12-15-2009, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
so as far as the black talk button, pegasus has to help you there...

blue notification bubbles... download the attachment, you got a few in there, i use the ULTIMATE one,, its cool, blue bubble with a silver outline..
(this attachment is also somewhere else in the thread named bluebubbles)

green be gone (im not sure if youll find what youre looking for in it but heres the link) :

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ighlight=green

thats the link.... hope i could help! enjoy!
Thanks i am already using one of the cabs you posted. But i meant to ask if there is anything to change the numbers that pop up for txt, mms, email on the lock screen. those are still green.

Also I am still having some issues with the calendar slider icon, when i slide to it, you can see that there are two icons on top of each other. not a big deal again, just little things.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Thanks i am already using one of the cabs you posted. But i meant to ask if there is anything to change the numbers that pop up for txt, mms, email on the lock screen. those are still green.

Also I am still having some issues with the calendar slider icon, when i slide to it, you can see that there are two icons on top of each other. not a big deal again, just little things.

oh i got ya... lol yeah those are questions for pegasus

ill le you know if i figure nything out
Old 12-16-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Also, it seems that my dusk shutdown will not work after a day or so. Ill go to soft reset after installing or changing something and it will be the HTC version that just says power off or on... so i have to uninstall then reinstall your dusk shutdown... weird

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software