PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 05:55 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dusk Theme Moddified For CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
you are the man!!

out of curiosity, is there any chance of a small request?

nothing too fancy i just have an image in my mind which id like to convert to my fone....

also, thanks for the wallpaper, i took the liberty and did my own hdwalls (i doubt that mines as good as yours since of course its your creation but i tried), and with your permission id like to post it,,, i put up a couple of screen shots to show it off.

theres the regular one on portait and the dark on landscape.

Looks good! You can post them if you'd like. I don't see any problem with that. I know they will be added to the Original post soon, as well. Glad you like the images!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Pegasus' awesome spin on the Dusk Theme. As I know first hand, that he has been putting in many hours of modifying and testing files to provide everyone the most stable version of the theme as possible.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Looks good! You can post them if you'd like. I don't see any problem with that. I know they will be added to the Original post soon, as well. Glad you like the images!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Pegasus' awesome spin on the Dusk Theme. As I know first hand, that he has been putting in many hours of modifying and testing files to provide everyone the most stable version of the theme as possible.
and i for one really apreciate that,,, and hes really done an amazing job..

btw, heres a screen shot of a little something id like to do,,, remember it was done with paintbrush., i dont have photoshop, its a quick copy paste...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.jpg (8.7 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-12-2009, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ok, since santod gave me permission,,, thank you for that..

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS WALLPAPER! THANK SANTOD AND OF COURSE I STILL THANK PEGASUS!!

here is the ZIP of the HDWALLS for the "htc windows" wallpaper.

its a zip, in it there is the wallpaper preview and the cab itself, just extract to the folder where you keep your wallpaper cabs, enable and enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTCWIN.zip (41.9 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by spidrweb; 12-12-2009 at 06:04 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
and i for one really apreciate that,,, and hes really done an amazing job..

btw, heres a screen shot of a little something id like to do,,, remember it was done with paintbrush., i dont have photoshop, its a quick copy paste...

That pic. is tiny. I thought you wanted blue lines on your screen for a second there. Then I noticed the HTC and logo on the clock. I have many images to edit for many different little projects I've started. However, I will try to get around to making you one like that pretty soon.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
That pic. is tiny. I thought you wanted blue lines on your screen for a second there. Then I noticed the HTC and logo on the clock. I have many images to edit for many different little projects I've started. However, I will try to get around to making you one like that pretty soon.
apriciate it dude! i just figure im seeing all the real clocks with images for backgrounds, i thought it would be clever since we are HTC
Old 12-12-2009, 06:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

notanerd1411 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRGATO14 View Post
yay area...
Im in Richmond. So just over the hill from you guys...
Old 12-12-2009, 06:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanerd1411 View Post
Im in Richmond. So just over the hill from you guys...
lol and here i thought i was lonesome in the bay doin all the modifying all alone!!
Old 12-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

small bug... i tried reseting the phone, uninstall taskbar, install diff taskbar, lots of things but it stayed..

everything works perfectly but on the dialer v3, when you make a call, the CALL HISTORY button, bottom right to be exact, looks like it shifted up, the button is still pressed where it should be, but looks like the image moved,

does not bug me at all, but i thought id point it out... heres a screenshot
Old 12-12-2009, 08:02 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Quote:

small bug... i tried reseting the phone, uninstall taskbar, install diff taskbar, lots of things but it stayed..

everything works perfectly but on the dialer v3, when you make a call, the CALL HISTORY button, bottom right to be exact, looks like it shifted up, the button is still pressed where it should be, but looks like the image moved,

does not bug me at all, but i thought id point it out... heres a screenshot
Ok I have found a couple of graphic problems, but they are minor. I will be working on them later, Spider gets a lillipop as I didnt think anyone would notice that one.

Ill be posting a couple of things late tonight or tomorrow.

L8r

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 12-12-2009 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:08 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red
Threadstarter

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Second and Third post updated with some Candy.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software