PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger
Sense 2.5 programs tab

Are you currently running a ROM with Sense 2.5 and miss having the Programs tab? Well mkucuksari over at XDA might have the answer for you. I know you have shortcuts on your home page but it's always nice to have more,lol.

There are some bugs(to be expected) like not being able to use the first shortcut or it makes everything not work right. I had a problem with it not returning back to the Program page once I selected program to shortcut. Once hitting the back button it would return me to the tab page and the shortcut would be there so........

Head on over to XDA and check out the thread and see whats going on.

Over course now I will have to skin a new icon for it. It's close to mine but it's hard to see with certain backgrounds.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:45 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Sense 2.5 programs tab

hitting the start button is just too much for ya??? lol jk
Old 01-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

What? I don't have all my apps loaded into the main root of the start menu they are in folders to make it easier to find stuff and to keep it looking clean. Si I can either click on several links to get to the app I want or I can swipe a few tabs over and click on a shortcut.

What don't you grasp about that? Did you use the programs tab in 6.1 I bet you did. Why not have it if you can?
Old 02-11-2010, 04:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

can you help me find the right .cab to install? I running http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=107393 and can't seem to find which version of manila it is.

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Your best bet would be to post up over on XDA in the thread. Find the manila mentioned and post it over there and ask him to take a look at it. He will be able to tell you which to run or modify your original file to work.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

onemanzu is just getting started

thanks man.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Sorry I couldn't be more help. I'm sure it will work it's just a matter of if the person who made the rom changed any mode9 or lua files in the roms manila or whether he CFC compressed his files.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software