PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: 2.5 Sense Transparent Mods.

ok RSTG i just flashed v.10 and installed the clock and it came out the same in the pic i posted,it adds back the calender panel which i removed before i took the pic lol

Last edited by Straitup27; 12-20-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 02:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slickjestap is just getting started

I'm using the transparent with max manila works awesome. Any way there can be a transparent tab icons for max manila. This includes the usual black and white icons with call history messaging email and calendar.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickjestap View Post
I'm using the transparent with max manila works awesome. Any way there can be a transparent tab icons for max manila. This includes the usual black and white icons with call history messaging email and calendar.
glad it's working,will see if i can find anything,haven't really messed with those because i always take them off the screen
Old 12-21-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slickjestap is just getting started

Yeah my dumbass just figured it out lol i thought it just didnt work. Who would have thought they were under notification/alerts. I thought it was tab icons and it just didn't work. Nevermind unless someone really wants that to be done lol
Old 12-22-2009, 03:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Started working on a glass clock of sorts( I guess)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:33 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
Started working on a glass clock of sorts( I guess)

looks good Wil,can't wait to see the final version!!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Thanks I should have something way better by the end of the week. I'm playing with a new asl file for Photchop.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2009 12 22_13 25 49_0041_111g.jpg (57.3 KB, 977 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

can't wait to see it,also im glad rstg cooked your icons into his rom,really sets things off!!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Played with it a bit more this morning and I'm getting closer to something I like

Old 12-23-2009, 11:09 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
Played with it a bit more this morning and I'm getting closer to something I like

i like that puffed out look the clock has!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > TP Themes & Software