PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 04:01 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Keep losing titanium weather 4 day temps

i posted this at xda but doubt i get an answer anytime soon.. so imma post here as well.

Quote:
i missing the temp information under the next 4 day weather icons on the right.

this is what i did.
turned off titanium.
installed titanium weather 4.2, reset, set it up.
installed chome editor, removed some plugins added weather in
enabled titanium in today options
refreshed weather, everything was fine

i turned off titanium, installed opera bookmarks, reset.
added it in chome editor
turned on titanium, imported bookmarks
now the next 4 days of weather temps are missing. only the 4 icons are showing.

anyone know what caused this?
this happened once today and i hard reset my phone to try again.. but its happened again.
then today
Quote:
i can confirm the order that i just installed everything causes titanium weather to be missing the next 4 days of temperature and day names.

i happens right after i install opera bookmarks, enable it with chomeditor, then enable titanium plugin.

now my weather temps and day names are missing. wth.
im using juicy rom on cdma sprint diamond.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:04 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Keep losing titanium weather 4 day temps

I also saw that problem with Titanium Weather 4.2 and the Opera bookmarks plugin. I opted to dump the Opera plugin so that I could see my weather.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Keep losing titanium weather 4 day temps

Yeah, making changes to one plugin affects the others. Can you reinstall titanium weather after the opera plugin?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks