PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications - Adding Panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
it's not problem at all...I'm glad we got it working now..this information should help a lot of people...don't forget to mention that if you already have Titanium Weather 3a installed then extracting the cpr to the /windows folder is not needed if you want to add a panel...
Got that too. Thanks for testing that for me. I bet that once you go in to CLinks initially to add the custom pages, if you add the "Collapsed" field then, it won't be an issue like you had once you add it back to the registry and all. I think that's what I initially did and didn't have a problem. I'll test that after I flash.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

when i want to add a new tab with clinks, it says that i need to drop the cpr files attached in the windows folder but they are vga 480x640

is there ones i can use for a qvga device??

sorry if its a dumb q or if it has been answered...
Old 04-15-2009, 11:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

There are some qvga cpr's floating around that would work, but I have no idea what version of titanium weather they have information for, so that may mess something up on your weather panel if you have that installed. If you do have a version of mnemonique's qvga weather installed, which one is it and I'll try to get the appropriate cpr's posted in the morning.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:18 PM
MikeElGiga23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
There are some qvga cpr's floating around that would work, but I have no idea what version of titanium weather they have information for, so that may mess something up on your weather panel if you have that installed. If you do have a version of mnemonique's qvga weather installed, which one is it and I'll try to get the appropriate cpr's posted in the morning.
im using that one exactly

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...light=titanium

with default icons to be exact...

but the weather shows fine, im asking for the cpr for the new tabs i plan to add for contacts, launcher etc. using your methods with clinks/settings etc.

but i dont want it to mess with the weather if thats what you mean

thanx
Old 04-15-2009, 11:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The reason I asked about the weather is that the layout of all of these panels is found in the .cpr files, and I didn't want you to copy cpr files that didn't have the correct layout for your version of weather, thus leaving it screwed up. Are you using version 3 of his weather? I'll post an updated version in the morning if no one else has by then. It would be helpful if you could zip and attach your Titanium_240x320.cpr and Titanium_320x240.cpr files. Alternatively, you could take the VGA cpr files I have posted, convert the numbers for qvga, then copy your weather section in your cpr's over the weather section in the vga ones.

Edit: I'm getting off of here for the night, but I'll check this first thing in the morning and get on that for you.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:04 AM
MikeElGiga23

thanx man, ill see what i can do with the ones attached, anyway here are the ones u asked for
Attached Files
File Type: rar QVGA CPR.rar (5.1 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-16-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
thanx man, ill see what i can do with the ones attached, anyway here are the ones u asked for
Try these. I used the files posted by myshinynewtouch here, took out the testuiplugin layout that was used in the older version of weather, and added in mnemonique's weather layout. Let me know if it doesn't work correctly and I'll take a closer look at it.
Attached Files
File Type: zip qvga cpr mnemo weather.zip (6.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
There's nothing like that with the calendar that I've seen yet, but I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibility. As far as the 4 in 1 panel is concerned, I've seen the one you're talking about and I believe someone is working on converting it so it will work on 6.5. Showaco and Drkfngthdragnlrd are working on a way to add new panels with cab files using a new GUID and mortscript to update the cpr files. That will get rid of all of the nonsense we currently have to go through to do it. It will get a lot easier to customize.
Thanks again Hafrust, this will be a great place to keep all this info together

Old 04-17-2009, 09:22 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Once showaco releases this, I'm going to have this thread closed b/c it will be obsolete. To avoid any confusion, a new thread has been created for discussion of his new program. You can find that thread here.

Here is an exerpt from his thread at XDA:

Quote:
Ok, I got tired of waiting for someone to make a chome editor to take care of editing panels without a registry editor. I should have something releasable(beta version) by tomorrow night. I learning to program as I go, so I'm a little slow. Here's what I have after 2 or 3 hrs tonight. It reads registry to give list of plugins, it will list all plugins that should be editable, including any new custom panels you've created. It then reads the pages when panel is chosen, and available values when page is chosen. Registry editiing is working. Here's some screenshots, don't worry about graphics, layout, etc., 'cause I haven't. That can be made pretty next week, for now we just need a tool that does it all.

I plan on making it where you can add pages, and even panels in the next few days.

Last edited by Hafrust; 04-17-2009 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

how do you change the icon in the panel??? help me
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks