PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications - Adding Panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by bx718bklyn View Post
Hafrust would happen to know if some 1 is making a a rom for the touch?
Sorry man...I don't have the slightest idea. I know there have been other people with qvga phones working on this. Where have you all gone to?

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hafrust View Post
Yeah...I did at first, but got really used to just changing stuff directly in the registry, so I haven't used it in a while. JD is releasing a new ROM tonight and I'll be flashing again, so I'll play around with Titanium Customizer a bit and see if I can duplicate that issue. I really don't think that was causing it though.
ok does it matter if I already had titanium weather installed and I used the cpr files in the second post and replaced the ones in the windows folder have any kind of effect with the weather and panel I created not to show up??
Old 04-15-2009, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It shouldn't matter...did you have a chance to check hklm\software\microsoft\chome\extensibilityxml to make sure titaniumweather and clinks are listed?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
It shouldn't matter...did you have a chance to check hklm\software\microsoft\chome\extensibilityxml to make sure titaniumweather and clinks are listed?
yup...they are all listed there...from phones music, appointment and the added Titaniumweather, and clinks...
Old 04-15-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok...after you added those in and did a soft reset, did your weather and opera panel show up?
Old 04-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
ok...after you added those in and did a soft reset, did your weather and opera panel show up?
nope.....still same...I couldn't even enable any of the things I disabled anymore...I just went ahead and did a hard reset and going to start over..
Old 04-15-2009, 09:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

lol...aww man, you didn't have to do that! we could've got it working. Do you mind testing something for me when you go through the setup this time though? Install Titanium Weather v3, and then go through the steps for adding your panel. Don't copy the .cpr files though. I was looking at them a little while ago and I think the cpr file that is written with the v3 weather cab is pretty much the same as the one I have posted. If that's the case, that will eliminate a step.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
lol...aww man, you didn't have to do that! we could've got it working. Do you mind testing something for me when you go through the setup this time though? Install Titanium Weather v3, and then go through the steps for adding your panel. Don't copy the .cpr files though. I was looking at them a little while ago and I think the cpr file that is written with the v3 weather cab is pretty much the same as the one I have posted. If that's the case, that will eliminate a step.
okay...will do...
Old 04-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
okay it works..it added a panel under windows live but no text is displayed for it unless i slide all the way down to select it....is it supposed to be like this?
Old 04-15-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok...that's an issue with the cpr. How did you add the panel, with CLinks, or was it with CWelcomeCenter or Settings?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks