PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 11:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications - Adding Panels

Hey guys. THis is the most appropriate thread i could find with my related question. I am trying to have a system that will detatch TF3D2, and go straight to titanium witha a press of the long hold key. I keep getting told three things, second today, tfdetatcher, and mortscript to write a shortcut. All three options are closing manilla 2 and restarting it right back up. There has a gotta be a way to just shut manilla 2 and lauch the titanium with a long press key. Its possible with manilla 1, how do i get it on "2"?
I have much more info for trial and error, but want to know if im the only one interested in this? Does anybody want to discuss this?
Old 05-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

I can't seem to figure out things. I just wanted to make a simple add on to link my programs. So I don't have to hit the start menu and scroll down to my program, I can just use it on the main page. I read the instructions but it says nothing on how to fill out all that stuff with whatever is supposed to go in there. Just says to fill it out.

I only have a couple programs I like using and I was hopeing to set up a thing like the photos area, so I can go up to it, and then scroll to the left or right to the program I want.

~Joshua A. Gray
Old 05-04-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SteveBoat is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFiniti View Post
I can't seem to figure out things. I just wanted to make a simple add on to link my programs. So I don't have to hit the start menu and scroll down to my program, I can just use it on the main page. I read the instructions but it says nothing on how to fill out all that stuff with whatever is supposed to go in there. Just says to fill it out.

I only have a couple programs I like using and I was hopeing to set up a thing like the photos area, so I can go up to it, and then scroll to the left or right to the program I want.
Showaco's page for the CHome Editor: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
This may not be exact but it's something like:
Install the CHome Editor. Uncheck the Today default item from Settings and then open CHome Editor from the start menu then:
1. Menu - add new Panel. Give it a name, e.g. program launcher
2. Menu - add new page. Select the panel you just added.
3. From the dropdown, select the program you want to launch. I think you also name the softkey and from the other dropdown, select the action to take.
Showaco has a lot of good info at his site. Hope it works for you.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: cricKet

nFiniti is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to nFiniti Send a message via MSN to nFiniti Send a message via Yahoo to nFiniti

Ok. I remade the rom with the app launcher (clink) setup already... And I see how things are supposed to look now, seeing the PPCKitchen one. However... I cannot get anything to launch. I renamed it Programs. Changed the PPCKitchen to YouTube and made another for TV Guide. And setup the directory to go to \Windows\Start Menu\YouTube.lnk ..... Is this wrong? Cause thats where the Program Link is... Or should I have it go directly to the program inside the Windows Folder? And what would the extension be for it?

Last edited by nFiniti; 05-05-2009 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

notrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuffnotrock knows their stuff

Wow Titanium Weather is off the hook now. Great stuff

Changed
v4.2:
-revamped radar page
-movable radar image
-new radar option to refresh all images
-backup/restore option for settings ****I'm posting a backup cab in post #716, page 72, for using before upgrading to this version if wanted
-all new options menus

v4.1:
-added RADAR with zoom and customizable image url locations
-changed to Spil icons

v4.0:
-added new install using AppStar's ATPluginInstaller, thanks to Appstar
-now supports all resolutions(qvga, vga, wvga, qwvga, squareqvga, squarevga) If it doesn't work on layouts, post screenshot and device/resolutions.
-new menu layouts that are finger friendly
-now supports adding icon packs with different layouts
-comes with Stardock icons, 3 more packs available
-upgraded to mortscript 4.3 beta 5, thanks to Mort
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: CHome/Titanium Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by milwbmw View Post
Has anyone been able to get their contact pictures to show up when using a contact dialer?
Yes, I am using a 21502 rom I made in ervious's kitchen. It has a peoples tab on the today screen to add your favorite people and when you select this thir pi shows on it and I use and FSA with new skin Black Diamond dialer which shows their picture to when you are on their call.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 05-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

AppStar over at xda-developers has a fave people Titanium plugin which displays contact photos.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Mattemer is keeping up the good workMattemer is keeping up the good work

This is another titanium theme, works really well (follow simple directions, and no problems). It doesn't mention supporting the Show's opera panel plugin, but i have it working. As well as the AT Contacts and the new Titanium weather. It has the 4 in 1 communication panel (which i love). Just be sure to have all the panel plugins you want to use installed BEFORE installing the theme.

Only problem i'm having is my clock panel is not centered, and since that's what is "anchored" i have some extra space on top of the screen. Check it out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508968

Old 05-07-2009, 09:32 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Moved to our New Titanium Tweaks Forum
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

how do i go about changing the height of the scroller on the home screen. i attached a pic of what i mean. the scroller is huge compared to the one posted in demonlordoftheround's sig for example. any help would be great
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (10.1 KB, 141 views) Click for barcode!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Titanium Tweaks