PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Evo and Evo3d
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23504

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton_spaz View Post
Once again - THANKS!

Is it much work for you to create the full package? (Your normal "SPRINT" version)? That's the one I prefer
I will do one tomorrow morning, gotta get some other things done tonite. I don't mind doing it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickm View Post
How do I readjust the tsk background? With the start menu on bottom, the background top portion is moved to the bottom of the screen. Also, is there any way to increase the size of the highlighted area of the desktop? I would like it to fill the entire desktop (minus the top and bottom bar area). This would kind of hide the other items on the desktop except for the one that is being looked at.

Its a nice ROM

Not sure exactly all you are asking here. Are you saying for example the clock panel: You want it to take up the whole screen between the top and bottom bar? therefore when wanting to see any other panel you would have to gesture up or down? If so then yes this can be done.

You can icrease the panels sizes by editting the cprs file for titaniium.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: spcs

nickm is a n00b

Thanks Boss. I think I have a program from XDA for doing that.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickm View Post
Thanks Boss. I think I have a program from XDA for doing that.
ya, there are some "what I will call themes to do that". But if one wanted to do it themselves and knew what they were doing, then one can just edit the titianium cpr files with notepad on their pc and do some customization. You can change the size of panels, the names of the panels, the fonts, the color, ect.
I would save a copy of them for backup, cuz if anything is not right in them then the titaniium will not show at all.

There are two files. One for portrait and one for landscape.
Titanium_240x320.cpr
Titanium_320x240.cpr
Both files are located in the windows folder on phone. After the changes are made then just use total commander to overwrite them files and either reset device or refresh titanium by going into start\settings\today and look at items and exit while looking at items.

Last edited by mattsm; 11-09-2009 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:43 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Re: Mattsm 6.5 23081

Quote:
Originally Posted by anton_spaz View Post
Once again - THANKS!

Is it much work for you to create the full package? (Your normal "SPRINT" version)? That's the one I prefer

Mattsm_Titan_23504_Sprint_Full

anton, I have not flashed this one, but all should be good.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

anton_spaz is becoming a great contributor

Thanks Again! You rock!
Old 11-10-2009, 03:43 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Thanks man! From what I've seen so far, all looks good with the "full" rom.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Wizard G3, Titan
Carrier: AT&T, Sprint

Prodeje79 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsm View Post
Mattsm_Titan_23504_Sprint_Full

I just picked up a used Sprint Mogul / Titan for my wife today. She is coming from a Harrier/6600.
I've been doing a lot of reading!

What is all in this one compared to the normal link in your first post?
Old 11-12-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodeje79 View Post
What is all in this one compared to the normal link in your first post?
nothing, you can go off of that.
I guess I should have called it something other than full. It is still a light rom so user can customize.
Old 11-12-2009, 10:21 AM
PPCKitchen Crew
Threadstarter

Mattsm_Titan_23506_Sprint_Bare

Mattsm_Titan_23506_Sprint_Full

Here are the 23506 builds. I will be really busy these next few days on the TP2 stuff I am working on. Please help in this thread when you can.

Many thanks to marky-b for getting you downloads without having to wait on 4-share.

Last edited by mattsm; 12-21-2009 at 05:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:59 AM
N00b

Re: Mattsm 6.5 com5 23506

Thanks AGAIN!

How's the TP2 going? Any luck with getting a custom ROM installed?

I'm seriously thinking of moving to the DRIOD, once my contract is up, in mid Feb. Unless something better comes out first.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development