PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 09:01 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 build 20931 kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
I've since re-cooked and now the mark as read now works.
Quad are you saying the mark all as read works on yours? Or are you talking about mark as read?

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 12-23-2008, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

?GotJazz? is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?GotJazz? View Post
I am running 20931. I have two problems (one is major):

(1) The "Menu" font size seems significantly larger (Notes >> Menu, Internet Explorer >> Menu, etc.)
(2) My battery power dissipates faster than a f@rt on a roller coaster. I was running N2C_5067 previously, and had much longer battery life.

Anybody else?
Has anyone found solutions to either of these two problems?

The font size issue is slightly annoying, but bearable. The battery drain issue is pretty harsh (< 50% battery after about 12 hours), and I may need to go back to an earlier Kitchen if I don't find a solution ...

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I'm afraid the holodeck will be society's last invention. - Scott Adams

¿GotJazz?

Last edited by ?GotJazz?; 12-23-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: venison

1900 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900 View Post
I'm having the same issue
conflicting menu item id's
bah humbug.
I was able to correct the problem with the 'Mark All As Read' displaying the 'MMS Options' problem via applying the InboxExtender.cab, then removed it, then reapplied it. From: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...nbox+mark+read http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1226239581 I'm having this in the 20931 kitchen, but am building for a touchpro(xv6850).

Last edited by 1900; 12-23-2008 at 10:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 11:29 PM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1900 View Post
I was able to correct the problem with the 'Mark All As Read' displaying the 'MMS Options' problem via applying the InboxExtender.cab, then removed it, then reapplied it. From: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...nbox+mark+read http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1226239581 I'm having this in the 20931 kitchen, but am building for a touchpro(xv6850).
This fix worked on the Titan as well. Thanks for the info. I have been missing this for a while.
Old 12-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMedic View Post
Quad are you saying the mark all as read works on yours? Or are you talking about mark as read?
i recooked and now it works just fine, the option to mark all as read!
Old 12-24-2008, 12:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

techontrack is a n00b

Just a reminder for those that might still be experiencing lag when texting, be sure to check the word completion option in Settings/Input. I have found that this is a problem with laggy typing on either the Apache or the Titan. Good thing is, when it is off, there is a significant speed increase...
Old 12-26-2008, 11:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started

I love Build OS and am not new to this but it's giving me fits lately. It constantly tells me "updates are available" even though they are not. The downloads kept erroring out so I downloaded them manually. I had all the most recent files and it still kept telling me that updates were available.

So, I ininstalled and reinstalled BuildOS. I have managed to get it working without errors (via manual download of the needed .txt files). Two problems:

1. I am still being told "updates are available." How can I get this to stop? I have literally tried the downloads via updater dozens of times with no avail.
2. I only have about 1/4 of the programs to choose from that I used to have. What do I have to do to have all the OEM's show up? For example, I'm only being shows 4 today plugins and I'm sure their used to be at least 15 or 20.

Thanks!

Last edited by mbartels; 12-27-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Ditch Doctor

Sounds like you are trying to use an old selections text. Make sure you start a new one instead of selecting an old one. The old selections text pulls the OEMs from ppcgeeks_oem. The new buld os pulls them from ppckitchen_oem.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul 6800

jminor is a n00b

I love these kitchens but I wanted to mention that with the 20931 my phone reception and calling has had some negative changes with this build. I am constantly having the Roam icon appear where it never used to, and frequently when calling out there is a several second delay before the dialing and connection happens. Sometimes it has trouble connecting altogether.
Old 12-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor

Is there a reason why e-sword wont open on this rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development