PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 06:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Sprint

Poestaboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Titan WM 6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

im so lost....i just know that i downloaded the HTC update....and i dont like it.....

so where should i start 1st? ....getting a unlocker? ...then the buildOS ?
Old 09-19-2008, 06:59 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poestaboy View Post
im so lost....i just know that i downloaded the HTC update....and i dont like it.....

so where should i start 1st? ....getting a unlocker? ...then the buildOS ?
Follow the tutorial in my sig from GAMedic.....
Old 09-19-2008, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Druu is becoming a great contributor

I have a new problem, I just reflashed again and everything seemed fine, but when I tried to install .net 3.5, it tells me its not intended for my device. Any help on this?
Old 09-20-2008, 12:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druu View Post
I have a new problem, I just reflashed again and everything seemed fine, but when I tried to install .net 3.5, it tells me its not intended for my device. Any help on this?
how did you try and install? did you connect your ppc to your pc and run the .exe? or copy to your device and try to run the .exe? First one is the one that should be done.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Angry Re: Titan WM 6.1 build 20748 GPS kitchen

will there ever be a fix for the voicemail icon on the top bar of my xv6800, VZW. when ever i get a voicemail the notification icon pops on the top bar, however when i click it, it does nothing. before cooking a custom rom, i was able to click that icon and my phone would dial my VM. can this ever be fixed?
Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Druu is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
how did you try and install? did you connect your ppc to your pc and run the .exe? or copy to your device and try to run the .exe? First one is the one that should be done.
I had a cab that I used when I flashed the time before this one. It might have gotten corrupt or something, I redownloaded the .msi and installed with that and it worked fine. Now, this kitchen is working pretty well, the only thing I didn't like was everything scrolls like an iphone, but now I'm getting used to it.

The only problem that I have left is the autocomplete with the hardware keyboard issue, which I'm sure will be solved pretty soon. Good work!

Edit: Just ran the BuildOS updater and theres some new stuff! Whats part of the new updates?

Last edited by Druu; 09-20-2008 at 02:29 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work

i am not able to connect to the data automatically. ex. i set up my mail to check every 5mins. i noticed the mail attempting a connect, but i never see the antenna icon turn into arrows. i am not useing any dialers and am aware that NONE of them working correct with the arrows. i updated the BuildOS to the latest everything, and it was only after this latest round of updates that this is happening. i'll repeat, i didnt have this issue when this rom version first came out, but since the update today, i now have this issue.

Last edited by quadjacks; 09-20-2008 at 03:30 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ppc6700 & 6800/ Touch Pro/ now Htc Incredible
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

charleskincade is just getting started

can someone please tell me why when I flash and I have everything correct does my screen still say" digital roaming"? I also did get the wifi staying on like crazy as well. I called Alltel and they said that I'm not roaming but why does my screen still say that after 3 rom flashes. But what I did previous before any of this was flash the official sprint rom since I never could get the 3.42.50 radio to flash from my sd. I did that first then I flashed and flashed and flashed again. Hope that helps and that someone can please finally help me!
Old 09-20-2008, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by charleskincade View Post
can someone please tell me why when I flash and I have everything correct does my screen still say" digital roaming"? I also did get the wifi staying on like crazy as well. I called Alltel and they said that I'm not roaming but why does my screen still say that after 3 rom flashes. But what I did previous before any of this was flash the official sprint rom since I never could get the 3.42.50 radio to flash from my sd. I did that first then I flashed and flashed and flashed again. Hope that helps and that someone can please finally help me!
Sounds like you allowed the Sprint customizations to run after flashing the Sprint ROM. You will need to research how to flash back to the latest Alltel ROM and if you load the Sprint ROM again, reset right after the Touchscreen calibration on the very 1st boot or else you'll end up with the same issue. Really recommend that you find a way to load the radio from flash instead of loading the whole Sprint ROM.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Krayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKrayziepop is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Krayziepop Send a message via MSN to Krayziepop Send a message via Yahoo to Krayziepop

Oh what the heck... I keep trying to run the updater. Says there are updates for the Titan and Apache kitchens, and I keep getting File Not Found errors.

The exact error I see right now, while just trying to update the Titan files is...

File Titan Carriers not found.

The file is not available on the server.

Please contact the developer of BuildOS to solve this problem.

I get the same thing when trying to download the Apache files...

Last edited by Krayziepop; 09-20-2008 at 09:15 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development