PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 07:00 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Step by Step tutorial for unlocking your device and cooking your own ROM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyforlife View Post
ok so i found some stuff out last night. one of the two things is that i have no bluetooth capabilities at all, and second my phone doesnt reconize not even half of my ringtones i have stored on my sdcard. any ideas? and third when i get a text i dont get any notifacation or anything!
~chevy
For bluetooth did you select any of the bluetooth items in the kitchen? I select the first 2. One is Cambridge and I don't know what the other is without looking it up.

Did you check your notification settings in sounds and notifications? What format are you using for the sounds?
You can use Audacity to save the music in different formats. Mobile media converter is also another great tool, can use for video too. I have used it to convert movies to watch them on my PPC and Mio GPS(yes I hacked it too lol). They are both free tools.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

chevyforlife is keeping up the good workchevyforlife is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to chevyforlife

most of the ringtone that i use are in mp3 or wma form but there not showing up on my phone. and idk why. the bluetooth i didnt pick tha cambride one but will when i have the chance. im just so busy cause i start school monday that im tryin to get stuff done and hang with friends before the school year starts.
~chevy
Radio: 3.42.50
Old 08-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung omnia 2 i8000
Carrier: bell

adriancox is a n00b

Thanks. for some reason random access dosent work on my phone, i used the i-phone contacts app. and it works great. thanks again guys
Old 08-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancox View Post
Thanks. for some reason random access dosent work on my phone, i used the i-phone contacts app. and it works great. thanks again guys
I don't know if it works for anyone. Has been a problem for a while. I think maybe they should pull it out or mark it for " " only if it works on other devices.
Old 08-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint ppc6900
Carrier: sprint

htcpimp is a n00b

rep points for u thanxx for everthing
Old 08-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Ditch Doctor
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htcpimp View Post
rep points for u thanxx for everthing
Glad it helped. You have to hit the thanks button if you wanna give rep points.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

chevyforlife is keeping up the good workchevyforlife is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to chevyforlife

ok got the bluetooth fixed, and for somereason the ringtones started to show up sibce i cooked wmp in the rom but its all cool now im off to find an iron man theme for my phone to complete my rom
~chevy
Old 08-18-2008, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung omnia 2 i8000
Carrier: bell

adriancox is a n00b

the same way i upgraded my htc6800, can i use the same format for my htc touch. is there a touch kitchen rom that i can build
Old 08-18-2008, 04:30 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adriancox View Post
the same way i upgraded my htc6800, can i use the same format for my htc touch. is there a touch kitchen rom that i can build
Yes, but numbers are slightly different
here is the vogue forum, make sure to unlock w/ ImCoKeMaN's Unlocker
Old 08-18-2008, 08:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

THis really needs to be a sticky. Someone who reads this will know what to do and very clearly.

Edit: Just saw the message, no more stickys...oh, well. I guess I was just trying to save this site 10-20 posts a day that are not needed...

Last edited by DavidinCT; 08-18-2008 at 10:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development