PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elosogrande7076 View Post
Sounds good.....i might try it...which version of Opera are u using?
Omnia Opera v9.5 Build 1957 (newest build): (Thanks to obalix for the new build)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
New tweaked cab from herg62123. Info post #68
Install into main memory:
http://rapidshare.com/files/14458171...e.WWE.cab.html

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-15-2008, 12:58 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zadok View Post
You guys are just trying to make me flash again before No2Chem fixes the camera issue, aren't ya?

The more I read this forum, the more I flash.
I just reflashed mine. I couldn't resist the temptation of even MORE free RAM. Set my Pagepool to 4MB and reflashed. 33.5MB free on boot now

So far, no problems with a 4MB PP, but it's only been 20 minutes since I reflashed.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-15-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: nueROM 2.2 Bleeding Edge General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
I just reflashed mine. I couldn't resist the temptation of even MORE free RAM. Set my Pagepool to 4MB and reflashed. 33.5MB free on boot now

So far, no problems with a 4MB PP, but it's only been 20 minutes since I reflashed.
JD's Rom 2.6 runs fine with a 4.25 Meg PP, so I guess the 12 Megs I was sporting was a little overkill. This is with Manilla2D running. I long to go back to nuerom3.... but would like the Camera when needed.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

has anyone tried the diamond keyboards to see if there are problems with those as well?
Old 09-15-2008, 02:16 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmhusa View Post
JD's Rom 2.6 runs fine with a 4.25 Meg PP, so I guess the 12 Megs I was sporting was a little overkill. This is with Manilla2D running. I long to go back to nuerom3.... but would like the Camera when needed.
Yeah, I agree about the camera, but it's worth it to me. The extra ram makes this phone much more usable to me. I can wait for camera support. Minalla2d looks really cool, but I'm not sure I'll have enough free RAM to run iGO 8 with it (RAM KILLER). Maybe I'll puttz with it tonight just for ****s-and-giggles.
Old 09-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post

is this with manilla2d running as well? if so how's performance? laggy? I'm at 8 right now but i'm always on the mission to squeeze more ram out without sacrificing speed and stability!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
has anyone tried the diamond keyboards to see if there are problems with those as well?
I was about to ask on this also... have any new builds of the kb been released lately? I havent heard any mention of them...
Old 09-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I was about to ask on this also... have any new builds of the kb been released lately? I havent heard any mention of them...
I'm honestly just antsy... the only thing that severely bothers me abt this release is the keyboard and txt messaging bug.. I seem to remember the diamond keyboards completely replaced the keyboard stuff in wm so I thought it could potentially fix this problem? I'll have to dig up a cab and see..

to answer yer question about new ones being released... they are currently working on getting the opal keyboards working.. these will essentially be the same as the diamond ones, however they were created for QVGA to begin with so no hacking/resizing of the images is needed... there is a thread on xda for the development of getting these launched but still in early stages...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
I'm honestly just antsy... the only thing that severely bothers me abt this release is the keyboard and txt messaging bug.. I seem to remember the diamond keyboards completely replaced the keyboard stuff in wm so I thought it could potentially fix this problem? I'll have to dig up a cab and see..

to answer yer question about new ones being released... they are currently working on getting the opal keyboards working.. these will essentially be the same as the diamond ones, however they were created for QVGA to begin with so no hacking/resizing of the images is needed... there is a thread on xda for the development of getting these launched but still in early stages...
Thx, i've been swamped at work so havent made a proper effort of searching for the info... what's the name of the thread over at xda?
Old 09-15-2008, 05:04 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
is this with manilla2d running as well? if so how's performance? laggy? I'm at 8 right now but i'm always on the mission to squeeze more ram out without sacrificing speed and stability!
No, but I think I am going to play with the manilla2d tonight. I've been running on the 4MB all day, no problems as of yet. Doesn't really seem any slower than the default 6MB. I'm sure there IS a difference, but not enought ot make me notice.

Last edited by joojoobee666; 09-15-2008 at 05:06 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development