PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Lurker

Mookinator is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
mogul will not sync with sprint vision

this is what i've been able to determine after searching all morning and talking to sprint for the past 2 hours.

i upgraded to the unofficial 3.16 rom. i thought everything was going fine. however when i try to connect to the EVDO network it errors out with a "Error 1012: cannot provision to sprint vision plan". i tried editing the registry, but all the registry editors i tried give me "access denied" messages. the only solution around that i found was to run rapiconfig.exe. which failed upon running the program. i then tried to talk to sprint for 2 hours and after many reboots and resets they were unable to help me. what do i need to do in order to re-enable internet access on my mogul? i really was looking forward to using the GPS capabilities, but the internet itself is more important, as much as i don't want to go back to 2.17 sprint rom. thanks.

i can make/recieve calls and texts.

~Mookie

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development