PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 12:36 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NexVision's Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Has anyone experienced a problem with the dialer on this ROM? When I either place or receive a call, my screen goes black and I have to hit the power button to get the screen back. I do however remain in my call but I find this more of an annoyance than anything else.

Thanks
This is in the S2U2 settings look into the control panel for it. I believe its called blank screen on call option.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

mommasboy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkr00t View Post
Has anyone experienced a problem with the dialer on this ROM? When I either place or receive a call, my screen goes black and I have to hit the power button to get the screen back. I do however remain in my call but I find this more of an annoyance than anything else.

Thanks
I believe Nex does this to all his roms. most people usually turn the sreen off while they're on a call so the side of there face or ear won't accidentally mute the phone or push any other button. He made it so it does it automatically. Also the screen doesn't go black until the phone connects, which is very helpful.

oops, my bad, after reading formula's explanation I see that it wasn't Nex It was s2u2

Last edited by mommasboy; 07-21-2008 at 12:48 AM.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:06 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I think that nex has customized s2u2 to be this way by default... I can't ever running s2u2 doing this when I installed it by itself on a "bare" ROM...

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 07-21-2008, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

blkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good workblkr00t is keeping up the good work

Thank you...that was exactly it

Old 07-21-2008, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

I find when screen is off during call, hitting end ends the call and brings the screen back on
Old 07-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPRO
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

NexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on repNexVision is halfway to VIP status based on rep

When the screen goes black it should disable all hardware keys except the power button this is done for those of you (like me) who get on a call and then drop the phone in there pocket or case/holster and dont want to continually be redialing cause you accidently hung up the phone if you use bluetooth. It is a option in s2u2 which I have enabled by default.

ROM's
OEM's
CAB's

If something is password protected do not ask for the password as you will not get it. If you do not already know it you are not supposed to.

Remember to give thanks to those owed.......
no2chem - GGuruUSA - naigaman - Colonel - Tiermann - ImCoKeMan - helmi - dcd - luv2chill

Without all of whom none of this would be possible.

Donate to me!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

raculpeper is just getting started

Hey Nex! I have been following this entire forum and have been a fan of your ROMs since I joined here, I just flashed your VZW Alpha ROM to my Altel 6800 and this is the best thing I've ever had on here! You included everything I usually have to go in and add myself. I'm running at 18mb, and I just wanted to say thank you. I will be donating end of this month. I also would love to test your Manila2 ROM if at all possible. I promise great feedback. Again thank you, you are truly one of the best!
Old 07-22-2008, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

Jeep14 is a n00b

I am extremely excited to try out the Manilla ROM as well. Any ETA? Thanks Nex you really do great work.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

tillieray is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tillieray

I would like to try the Manilla Rom too Nex!
Old 07-22-2008, 04:42 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I think Nex is waiting on the Manila ROM for the interface developer to get it to be a bit more stable. There weren't any true show stoppers in it except that sometimes the interface would seriously lag or crash... which is a pretty big showstopper.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development